[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Doctor Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5120/5880...7de708.jpg

[Image: 5880892152_45157de708.jpg]
Can anyone make a skin that is pretty much the same as this for the FXO? Insim cash will be paid to the one I like. Thanks Smile
Will give it a go, for anyone that wants too here is the front:

[Image: 5880892764_58ac59a60d.jpg]

Can you make out what is written behind the fuel filler cap in Cal's image? Yes i am that petty Tongue
Believe it says 'RVKAR' or 'AVKAR'. it's hard to see xd
(2011-10-13 19:22)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Believe it says 'RVKAR' or 'AVKAR'. it's hard to see xd

RVKAR
Cheers Pipa!
OK i couldn't get any better pictures what that "RVKAR" is or make out what it means, so i can't add it unless somebody got a better picture of that.

Otherwise this is what i got so far:
Was it meant to be private or public?
OOOOooo this looks amazing! I think as you made it it's up to you, i'm willing to pay insim cash for this. Smile
Pipa whenever I think you are making a skin I always look forward to seeing it, and I'm never disappointed. Good job!

Oh small thing I just remembered, doctor car emergency lights in the UK are the only vehicles to use the color green for emergency lighting.

[Image: 4827052612_b3b5c2f0ba.jpg]
very nice Smile
Great skin pipa
Txs guys Smile

@tommer thanks for the hint, will try to make the strobes a bit green-ish.

@cal No need for money cal i got more than enough, but thanks for the offer Tongue. Gonna make it public then.
Nice one, cheers Wink
Looks great Pipa Smile
Thanks Smile and here it is:

[Image: ambu.png]
[UK] BMW Ambulance doctor
2048* \ BLACK / 1024*
Nice work pipa !
It all depends, most doctors who use the cars are involved with pre-hospital care and normally work with the ambulance service or go straight to an accident from the hospital. In this case, they usually have blue light permissions so no need for greens. A good example of this is BASICS.

Cars using green lights are normally regular GP's, General Practitioners, your average family doctor which might be on an urgent visit from their surgery, thats about it.
Ah thanks for clearing that up. So if you want to feel like an average family doctor on an urgent visit take this skin.
as usual pipa: brilliant work Smile
Awesome Skin Pipa. Thanks Tongue
How do I download this?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's