[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - AdreesTinkler (Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: ossipeikko00

Their LFS username(s): AdreesTinkler
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP]Tingle

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://hostr.co/lZuzp9tEzobC
Replay timestamps:
1:03:29 - Ramming me. That is no PIT because he push my rear and then door.
1:04:06 - Here he have time to brake but no full speed crash.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
15:12:2015
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-12-15 14:48)Zykel Wrote: [ -> ]1:03:29 - Ramming me. That is no PIT because he push my rear and then door.

That was a legit pit in a corner manoeuvre though it took place at the roundabout. Your rear tyres lost traction and thus, you slid sideways. Tingle continued on pushing on the rear wheel arch which is a legitimate manoeuvre. Once you were completely sideways, Tingle stopped. I wouldn't say he was pushing your door, instead, it was more of a light touch between you two. All in all, I can't find anything from what Tingle did which would be in a collision with the rules describing the use of force. I assume you didn't pay that close attention to the incident itself afterwards, you just rushed here to submit a report. Well, let's now take a look at what happened from a bird's eye view. You should always remember to check what really happened, not just rely on what you saw from your point of view. This doesn't take long and it prevents us from dealing with reports that turn out to be groundless.

[Image: ConfusedMaleGrackle.gif]

(2015-12-15 14:48)Zykel Wrote: [ -> ]1:04:06 - Here he have time to brake but no full speed crash.

Let's be serious here -- the crash was all and only your fault. Firstly, you were driving on the wrong side of the road. Secondly, you chose to brakecheck Tingle in a really odd location. How could have he known beforehand you'd suddenly apply full brakes on an open road? Tingle's reaction might have been a little slow, but he did try to brake. This again, I assume you "forgot" to check from the replay you've got. Nevertheless, Tingle's reaction time doesn't matter since we're looking at a crash caused by a brake checking suspect.

Code:
2015-12-15 14:22:17 UTC    One (Sydney)    ossipeikko00    [WNB]Zykel : gg

Neither was the reply you instantly gave Tingle from the best end, as seen above. This is really becoming a problem nowadays that people fail to talk with each others. Discussing such things as unfair pits etc. would decrease the number of reports submitted.

I also noticed this:

Code:
2015-12-15 14:22:18 UTC    One (Sydney)    *HOST*    [WNB]Zykel has been auto-busted
2015-12-15 14:22:18 UTC    One (Sydney)    *HOST*    [WNB]Zykel joined the spectators

You seem to be well aware of all rules since you have been listing them quite effectively on your very recent reports. May I ask why did you then break a simple rule yourself?
  • 3.1. Do not leave the chase.
    Do not jump back to pits (shift+p), go into spectator mode (shift+s) or leave the server.

I'll let this slid through this time around since I won't be taking any action against either party, but please don't do so again. Hopefully, I've made myself clear enough here and you understand my decision on this particular case.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's