[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Abady11 (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:Jerem222180

Their LFS username(s):abady11
Their in-game nickname(s):abady11

Main reason(s):Wrong way and crash all time

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!fx0lCCTS!eauxuCS9O7uYF...zYCFK0C4Wo
Replay timestamps:29:00

Description of incident (inc date & time):8H00 PM
Hi guys Abady11 is doing wrong way and reverse in front of me and after he crashed me into the roundabout
See you later
Valman33
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi,

This user has 3 hours total game time on our servers.

At the first incident the user was obviously confused about how that junction worked. As he/she were trying to figure it out, they wrong way'd and came in contact with your vehicle. Judging by the actions, this was an accident without an apology.

The user then pulled over to let you pass in which you did not. As he started to take off again you said "Wrong Way!!". It then looked like the user may have thought you were saying he was travelling wrong way at that time and stopped.

The next incident, you were tailgating him across the bridge. I assume that he stopped out of frustration (which is unacceptable).

You hitting him and full accel. pushing his car was unacceptable. This looked as a revenge move (along with the tailgating) since he caused an accident with you prior.

The revenge ram this user performed at the roundabout was unacceptable.

I am going to issue a confirmable warning to this user about the unacceptable actions he/she has performed and point them towards the rules so that maybe they will learn to play on our servers.

You will also receive a confirmable warning for your driving actions against this user. Youve done the right thing by reporting this incident, however, any type of revenge actions towards anyone is not permitted.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's