[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting - destroy-lfs (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): destroy-lfs
Their in-game nickname(s): ! lilrambolil

Main reason(s): Constanly ramming others, constantly wrong waying.

Replay and/or screenshot link: Report
Replay timestamps:
-3.39.45 He rams me. He had some seconds to apologise, but he do it like 30 sec after. Before, he laughs about my crash with him, with his friend.
-3.42.25 He rams an other player, to repiar his car. Remikas had complained too about him.
On the replay, we can see that he rams other players. On the chat, these rammed players are complaining to about it.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
I was driving normally, when I see ! lilrambolil on my lane; it was a wrong way for him. I can't brake, he comes litteraly on my way; I don't know why. He can avoids me but he didn't.
It's not the first time that he rams me, and it's not the first time that I report him.
On the replay we can see that he rams other players too, on wrong way too.
For my opinion, he isn't able to drive on the server. Every day that I drive on the server when he's connected, he had problems with the other players; like ramming, or arabdrifting etc...
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

The first incident he gave no intention of avoiding you and the second incident was a deliberate ram.

He does have a history of doing this so the user will receive a 2 week ban.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's