[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - SKoHIr_LFS (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Seal..

Their LFS username(s): SKoHIr_LFS

Their in-game nickname(s): ! D e M o o N

Main reason(s): failure to respect sirens (multiple time), interfering with chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aiv3bl...daemon.mpr

Replay timestamps:
45:00 - some kind of stupid drifting..they call it arab dr...dri....totaly not driving > hit me
45:10 - full hit
45:28 - full hit
47:00 - hes going from pitstop right into the chase > hit me

Description of incident (inc date & time): right now

Hello, absolute drisrespect to server rulles, hitting me multiple times. I wasn´t even going to talk with him, he has driven almost 9 000 KMS!!!!! so he has to know what he is supposed to do.

I am also pretty sure, that this guy use VOB mods. He´s from UK, ping is around 100 (doesn´t cause anything) but touching him = a trip to the third dimension!

Thank you, Iacob.
I see too that he didn't respect the SIREN. I hope that a sanction will be taken.
For the.VOB mods, I think too because when he blocked me when I was in chase, I see him a little flying, but I was at only 15kph.

Thanks for the report Iacob, you did what I wanted to do.
(2015-12-16 16:39)Raphi_59 Wrote: [ -> ]I see too that he didn't respect the SIREN. I hope that a sanction will be taken.
For the.VOB mods, I think too because when he blocked me when I was in chase, I see him a little flying, but I was at only 15kph.

I am sorry I wish I accept my apologies

(2015-12-16 13:45)Iacob Wrote: [ -> ]Your LFS username: Seal..

Main reason(s): failure to respect sirens (multiple time), interfering with chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aiv3bl...daemon.mpr

Replay timestamps:
45:00 - some kind of stupid drifting..they call it arab dr...dri....totaly not driving > hit me

Hello, absolute drisrespect to server rulles, hitting me multiple times. I wasn´t even going to talk with him, he has driven almost 9 000 KMS!!!!! so he has to know what he is supposed to do.

I am also pretty sure, that this guy use VOB mods. He´s from UK, ping is around 100 (doesn´t cause anything) but touching him = a trip to the third dimension!

Thank you, Iacob.

I have not used the vob do not know him and I did not pay 9000 never

(2015-12-17 13:10)SKoHiR_LFS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-16 16:39)Raphi_59 Wrote: [ -> ]I see too that he didn't respect the SIREN. I hope that a sanction will be taken.

I am sorry I wish I accept my apologies

(2015-12-16 13:45)Iacob Wrote: [ -> ]Your LFS username: Seal..

Replay timestamps:

Thank you, Iacob.

I have not used the vob do not know him and I did not pay 9000 never

I hope that accept my apologies
Are you satisfied with me
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I will look into this shortly, but I would like to make a quick note

(2015-12-16 13:45)Iacob Wrote: [ -> ]I am also pretty sure, that this guy use VOB mods. He´s from UK, ping is around 100 (doesn´t cause anything) but touching him = a trip to the third dimension!

This user is actually from Saudi Arabia, however a glitch in the matrix means some Arab IP addresses are showing as being UK locations.
(2015-12-17 19:08)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]This user is actually from Saudi Arabia, however a glitch in the matrix means some Arab IP addresses are showing as being UK locations.

Okey then Smile viva la matrix Biggrin
Hi Iacob,

All the above timestamps match up, this user did indeed ram you multiple times. He even hit you a few times after which you didn't list. These were all hard rams and I doubt the user was truly sorry as he would hit a bind then do the exact same thing a minute later. The cynic in me says he was attempting to ram you because you chased his friend.

In combination with this report, this user will recieve a ban.

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's