[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: FXO Carbon Fiber Body kit Skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10 colors) FXO carbon Fiber body kit + 1 sticker bomb
public skins+1024+all skins uploaded

[Image: FXO_skins.jpg]

--> LFS/Data/Skins

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?oaka4j3nh9gcd3u

Enjoy Thumbup1
Nice work Magic Wink Love the sticker bomb.

Would you be able to do a similar sticker bomb for FZ5?
(2012-02-12 08:42)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work Magic Wink Love the sticker bomb.

Would you be able to do a similar sticker bomb for FZ5?

Thank you Stevo

i have this for fz & i make more skins soon Smile

[Image: fz.jpg]
skine name : FZ5_sticker_bomb
2048+skin uploaded
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?uoe3305i6zlctwf

Oh, nice work! I always wanted some stickerbomb skin. Smile
Wow nice Magic! Great stuff W00t will send a donation when I'm next on.
Sweeeeeeeet
Nice work!

As a personal opinion, I don't particularly like the huge stickerbombing though, I think it should be reserved for subtle details like mirrors or the front lip (and it is kind of an overused thing now anyways, both in real life and in LFS).
very nice skins Thumbup1
Looking for a fender stickerbomb for the FXO and stuff to stickerbomb the FXO dash? Suggestions?
It's not conituous or individual stickers, it's harder to make a Jpeg stickerbomb than a real one in my opinion
Just find a large enough stickerbomb-texture so you don't need to "repeat" it on the surface.
If you can't find big enough pics then I'm pretty sure you're trying to cover a way too large area with it anyway Laugh

If you're only covering a small area then nobody will even really see the seam of the repeated texture..
Like in this skin of mine where the front lip is just filled with a pattern I made myself out of random illest-stickers.

[Image: rat.jpg]
I like that idea Audio, will have to try that!
Nice work Magic, I'm impressed Smile
Reference URL's