[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: hosts refused my connection but i can't find me in the " ban list.. " (Unban Request Denied by Thomas)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey!
today i go to play and i look the server says " host refused connecion " ok, i go to " Ban List" and i my name isn't here, look http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php find my name (arnau 08 ) .. isn't here, please, anyone can help me ?? i need play TT
I believe that 12 hour bans do not appear on the ban list. Post an unban request if you want more information, and remember to use the template provided.
You were banned by Thomas, by the time he sees this thread you should be unbanned. I'll notify him of this thread if he has anything to add.

Just FYI, bans below 24 hours don't show on the ban list.
oh, ok, thancks ;D
I banned you because you were wrong siding on the autobahn straight towards me. Just before you were about to be questioned about it, you disconnected leaving me no choice but to take action. You have had previous warnings and kicks about this so there's no excuse.
Thread moved to the correct section.
I'll leave this thread open for a little while longer before archiving it.
Done?
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's