[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Rockingham / S3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Crikey.
(Split thread)
Scawen;1898432 Wrote:Dear LFS Racers,

We are pleased to announce a new version of Live for Speed, 0.6K, which contains the Rockingham race track. Located in Corby, England, Rockingham is an oval track with many infield configurations. Thanks to the owners, we were allowed to hire APR Services to laser scan the real track area in 2008. It has been a long time coming but we are sure you will like the result!

Version 0.6K also has graphical improvements including new reflections and dynamic environment maps, AI improvements, support for the HTC Vive VR headset (in addition to the Oculus Rift) and fixes.

You will need an S3 license to unlock the Rockingham track. S3 licenses are now available on our website. If you already have S1 or S2, the price of your existing license will be deducted from the full price of S3. Further S3 content is in development but currently Rockingham is the only S3 content available. We made the decision to release it now rather than waiting for the other content to be completed. Although S3 content is already being developed, we cannot provide a guarantee that it will be released. Please only buy an S3 license upgrade if you feel it's worth it to use Rockingham right now. We will be continuing to work on S3 after Christmas!

Read the list of changes and how to get the update on the 0.6K information page.

We have also uploaded a large collection of new Rockingham screenshots for you to preview.

- LFS Developers
Already got the S3. Biggrin
YEAH! S3 IS OUT! Got S3 too!

HYPE!
Yes, S3 is out but Rockingham is pretty much the only thing it offers so far. Tongue
Scawen Wrote:Thanks to the owners, we were allowed to hire APR Services to laser scan the real track area in 2008.

Just lol.
(2015-12-19 18:26)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, S3 is out but Rockingham is pretty much the only thing it offers so far. Tongue

Yes. They say that when christmas ends , they will offer us more content
In S3 cant play TC servers
(2015-12-19 18:27)Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]In S3 cant play TC servers

At the moment, correct.
Make quick update TC server get S3 and New Track make Cruise layout! go go Quick W00t
https://www.lfs.net/shop

have fun guys Wink

goooo buy
S3! S3! S3! S3! S3! S3! masdpioajsdopiajsdoknmasdoiasrtAsodjasd

Dis' gon' be good!
Please post here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20767

I'll edit the title of that thread to mention S3 also.
[Image: 23224445163_3514481491_c.jpg]
lfs_00004719
by Bruno Girod, sur Flickr
(2015-12-19 18:30)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]Make quick update TC server get S3 and New Track make Cruise layout! go go Quick W00t

If only Biggrin. I'm sure TC will allow people time to buy it before even considering making a cruise layout for it.

Oh and add spoilers to the op please.
I hope that the servers will be 0.6K accessible tonight or tomorrow.
(2015-12-19 18:34)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-19 18:30)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]Make quick update TC server get S3 and New Track make Cruise layout! go go Quick W00t

If only Biggrin. I'm sure TC will allow people time to buy it before even considering making a cruise layout for it.

Oh and add spoilers to the op please.

Done Nismo!

And not sure if to much ppl going to buy it (me yes Smile) , as only have new track...
I'll wait for more stuff...or until TC have a working layout on it Biggrin
@Nismo haah xD I like such OP show without spoilers! :3

Well i will make layout Derby for Fun Night! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's