[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:GeneralMcBadass

Their LFS username(s): Nyro, pajiss
Their in-game nickname(s): Findrift Syne, Aarr3

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: non
Replay timestamps: non

Description of incident (inc date & time): 3:00AM-3:45AM (+3 GMT)
hello, during the time of the ramming i was chasing findrift syne's (Nyro) friend Aarr3 (pajiss) for many different reasons. But towards the end of my gameplay its seams that they are contacting each other online like teamspeak. How do i know? synchronized braking, meeting up to ram me so i lose my chase and also saying bad things about all TC cops making us all mad in chat. So i really hope that u take it into consideration to punish them both.
Hi

Please provide a replay along with some timestamps of the incidents. Without this, we cannot look into the problems you have detailed.

Thanks
how can i export an lfs file
and to upload it??
Quote:Remember to save the replay by pressing number 2 in-game, it's a vital part of the actual report. Without it nothing can be done.

[Image: olli3.png]

3. Searching the correct timestamp
Open up your LFS. On the main page there's a button "Replays". Click it. Once done so, a list will appear on the right side of you screen where all your replays which you have saved will be listed. Open up the one you saved after the incident by simply double-clicking the replay name. Then the replay will open up and start. Search for the incident on your replay. Once found it, check the correct timestamp (right before the incident happens). The timestamp is the time shown on the bottom right corner of your replay screen:
[Image: lfs_00000017_zpsb68312cb.jpg]

4. Forum reporting
First of all, upload your replay to a website where it can be easily downloaded such as Hostr.co, Mediafire, Dropbox or FileDropper. There are many other sites available but these were just examples. You might want to upload the replay first because, if it's quite long, it might take a while to upload it depending on your uploading speed. Once you are on the forum's main page, go to the Administrator area. Then click on the Users Reporting section and create a new thread by clicking this button:

[Image: nimetoumln_zps2faae1d2.png]

Then a new page will open up where you can post your report. Remember to use the correct form which can be found from Sample User Report thread. Copy the form there and paste it on your report. Fill in the form with all the necessary information, which can be found on the replay such as the the timestamp, the nickname of the player you're about to report etc. To check the user's username, have Connections list opened by pressing 'N' then just simply hold both Shift+Ctrl pressed down at the same time and the username will be shown on the Connections list. After you have filled all the necessary information into your report, which should look something similar to this one:

[Image: report.png]

Then you're ready to post the report.
usually when i report someone the look through the servers replay's.

I can't upload a file because it is 2 hours long and i have very slow upload speed
Unsure
Upon submitting a User Report on the forum, you always need to upload a replay or some other useful form of evidence. A replay is required in this case. See this thread for places to upload: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20150

This is a necessary step in order to proceed with this report.

Thanks.
https://www.mediafire.com/?pocfoy62jl4bq91

link to replay:
watch from : hour 2:18 to the end

Thank you!
W00tThumbup1
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This was clearly some 'convoluted' plan to stir up trouble and generally make people annoyed at them for the sake of attention.

Both users will receive a short ban; pajiss for his horrible attitude and causing a collision with you for no reason, and Nyro for outright ramming you when he conveniently met you at the turning.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's