[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - ixion.Keto (Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: ossipeikko00

Their LFS username(s): KetoPilot
Their in-game nickname(s): ixion.Keto

Main reason(s): crash without sorry.
Replay and/or screenshot link: https://hostr.co/jPTOhztCBMQB
Replay timestamps: 16:36.40

Description of incident (inc date & time):
I trying move him to right side, because he coming left side. Then he crash my rear and call that my bad. And he say here i caused accident, no i not caused..
3.2. Try as much as possible to stay on the correct side of the road.
Being in a chase is no excuse for hitting other cars, and will be treated like ramming.
Happy xmas.
3.2. Try as much as possible to stay on the correct side of the road.

1. really does this guy know he contradicts himself? he could have easily moved to the left hand side on the barries lol.
2. he moves into oncoming traffic well there wasn't any but you get what im saying.
3. looks more like a block he knows im going to drift out onto the wrong side considering im carrying some pace and im also in a chase, + i had Fwank looking over the map for me so i had it covered for oncoming cars.
4. im not apologizing when he moved right in front of me lol, + he would of seen sirens at least 200metres back and not closing considering slow right turn lol.
5. if you are going to ban me perm ban me
(2015-12-24 15:33)KetoPilot Wrote: [ -> ]also dont threaten or try use "Reporting" against me again thanks, he sent a nice message to me via ts when he joined to "Blackmail me".

let me start off saying how stupid this is. another report zykel lol dude with the rate your going TC will have to shutdown due to inactive servers.

Im in a chase im coming up fast behind zykel hes doing the speed limit i presume, so i back off the accelerator timed it pretty well to then move onto the WW Right side so i can avoid him, but he then decides to move into the right lane first time ive seen a player who is not braking any laws doing speed limit then move to the right for a chase it never happens so as a routine pass from myself i went into the right lane. he obviously thinks he isnt in the wrong, he went onto the wrong side of the track? that's also WW lol.. cop was well behind me, so there wasn't any need for him to move to the right side so quickly and he never moves out of the way. really getting sick of zykel constantly putting himself in these positions i would go as far as saying he most likely did it on purpose because i have passed him several times in a chase and he has never made that move to get out especially on the wrong side of the road. i didn't apologies yes that's correct i feel like im not in the wrong here, i go into the ww that's wrong but it was clear from the map which you can see. i think this is a little over the top personally, not sure if he said sorry either i cant really recall to be honest because i didnt think much of it at the time. im a reasonable kinda guy.

just watched the replay.. your kidding me? thats the smallest touch i have ever scene oh god.
and by the way it states in the rules you must both apologies if your both at fault. i think he caused an accident, if there was another car coming from the other direction then what?

Zykel report people who are actually ruining the server not enjoying it.

last but not least if you going to ban me, perm ban me because im getting sick of this really i am i love the server but this is already ruining it for me and ive only played for 2 months at best.
I not like your commed before that happened, you called that my bad and you leader said same.
Zykel please don't talk to me lol you have said your piece and i have said mine. i don't have anything to say to you like most people on tc fed up with your arrogance and your hunger and satisfaction of getting people banned. please let the admins resolve this be patient and you will get an outcome thank you have a nice day
I'll lock this report until an Admin has got time to deal with it. You both have made your opinions clear.

If my assumptions are correct and this report turns out to be yet another petty report made of the smallest accident possible, I strongly recommend you stop making them, Zykel. It's Christmas evening, everyone should be having a fun time, not trying to report eachothers... Have some Christmas spirit, please.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This might be one of the most insignificant crashes I've ever seen and not worth reporting at all. A simple misunderstanding from both users that should have been sorted out there and then.

Think about what's just happened before you report, this was not needed.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's