[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Sydney Left side or Right Side Please Vote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Creating a pole to see who prefers what. The new layout is obviously LHD now.

My opinion is it feels tighter and it doesnt flow as well as right hand drive. It makes it less enjoyable to me personally.
Its different , and IMO , its more "faster" now.

I like how it works on lhd , so , +1 for it! Smile
I find Sydney is much better on the left since the markings are clearly more suited to it. I think it's nicer to drive than before, too. Therefore, voted Left Side Drive.
I prefer Left side. The layout is more complicated and it adds to the complexity of Sydney. I finf it much more enjoyable. It causes the people to drive slower and care more when arriving at intersections whereas before people would just #yolo each cross-junction.
The highway is way smoother, good job there with blocking the entrance to pit and only having a bridge. I prefer the new - left - one.
(2015-12-26 18:37)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer Left side. The layout is more complicated and it adds to the complexity of Sydney. I finf it much more enjoyable. It causes the people to drive slower and care more when arriving at intersections whereas before people would just #yolo each cross-junction.

Thumbup
i like lhd more then rhd on SO.
(2015-12-26 18:33)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I find Sydney is much better on the left since the markings are clearly more suited to it. I think it's nicer to drive than before, too. Therefore, voted Left Side Drive.

Exactly this.
I surprisingly enjoy it more than i thought i would when i heard it would be changed. Voted to keep it that way.
It is fine left side since of where the track is from and of course the markings on the streets, but it should be opened up in a bit of areas, and tweaked just a tad more and it would be really nice. No vote though, just an opinion that hopefully helps.
Tighter corners, more people slowing down and not plowing into the Archway where there is slow traffic. People seem to be more considerate at the roundabout all of a sudden and the marking are a lot easier to spot, seeing as there are LFS-standard markings as well as [TC]'s own.
Its not one of my favourite tracks and I doubt it ever will be, however I do find it more bearable driving on the left hand side and also quite enjoyed participating in the 24hr Gumball on this particular layout.
Can't see why all of a sudden [TC] decided to turn the tracks from RHD to LHD.

Around 34% of the world's population drives on the left hand side.

Keep them RHD please.
(2015-12-27 02:08)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see why all of a sudden [TC] decided to turn the tracks from RHD to LHD.

Keep them RHD please.

Not really, only two tracks. Both tracks work better on LHD due to road markings and better flowing junctions.

They are working with what they have, which is a race circuit. The community, judging by the poll think that LHD on South City is better. I think that just because less of the world drive LHD doesn't mean that we all should have to drive RHD in games, you can't please everybody at the end of the day.

Until you drive on it, you can't have a solid opinion on it.
(2015-12-27 02:33)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-27 02:08)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see why all of a sudden [TC] decided to turn the tracks from RHD to LHD.

Keep them RHD please.

Not really, only two tracks. Both tracks work better on LHD due to road markings and better flowing junctions.

They are working with what they have, which is a race circuit. The community, judging by the poll think that LHD on South City is better. I think that just because less of the world drive LHD doesn't mean that we all should have to drive RHD in games, you can't please everybody at the end of the day.

Until you drive on it, you can't have a solid opinion on it.

Its not a bad idea from TC guys. Also , if we dont like it , there's a poll and if there says RHD, im 100% that admins will get the old layout. But as there are more ppl that prefer LHD , its a good idea.
I prefer right hand drive.

The track for me feels better when its right hand drive, everything is much quicker.

To be honest, I'm ok with both but I like RHD more.

I don't know what you mean by this. We changed Sydney from right to left - but that's the only one. We didn't change Weston Park from right to left, the (new) Weston Park was left from the beginning.

Also, you're banned so you haven't had a chance to try the layout yet, you shouldn't knock it before you've tried it.
(2015-12-27 09:57)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-27 02:08)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]...
Also, you're banned so you haven't had a chance to try the layout yet...

but hes looking over his "brothers" shoulder while he is playing Wink

i prefer the new lhd. its way smoother and more relaxing to drive. dont really think its specifically the left side driving wich causes this, but the general improvements, especially the better roundabout, pit-exit and just better alignment of objects. two lhd tracks are totally fine and it suits the track. no more changes plox.
Reference URL's