[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Multiple users (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My LFS license name: TAJM
My LFS in-game nickname: InitalD TAJM

Their LFS license name(s):
A. - GeneralMcBadass
B. - ALfd-RaLY
C. - Carlosuk

Their in-game nickname(s):
A. - [935] GMB / [COP] GMB
B. - ALfd' Raly / [COP] ALfd' Raly
C. - Tomly

Main reason(s) for reporting:Careless driving, using wrong side of the road, drifting and stunting on roads, causing danger, causing several accidents.

Replay link: http://archadia.servegame.org/TC_replays...arally.mpr

Replay timestamps:

2:38:00.00 ALfd' Raly doing so-called arab drifting, wrong way driving along the main straight, careless driving,, putting other into risk.

2:38:48:40 Crash caused of WW by ALfd' Raly hitted cladmonitor.

2:39:25.60 GeneralMcBadass joining into the party with his wobbly setup.

2:39:37.25 Nearmiss caused of WW and careless driving by ALfd' Raly whos almost hit cladmonitor.

2:41:55 Tandem hooning on the main road, causing danger and using wrong side of the road.

2:42:07.20 Accident happened between GeneralMcBadass and turb0keule caused by WW, careless driving.

2:42:17.20 Next session starting on the main road accompanied with Carlosuk.

2:44:02.65 Accident between GeneralMcBadass and Carlosuk caused of an illegal u-turn and driving WW.

2:44:37.25 Accident between ALFd-Raly and TAJM which made Carlosuk got involved in the same accident.

After that incident they was continuously carried on with the same behaviour which is a bit later caused an written warning to them from [TC] Con .
As i know GeneralMcBadass was been reported because of his poor policing skills, and he was ordered to be done with the basic practical training.

Reported issue happend: 27/12/2015 - around 2:00am GMT

Thanks!
please ead chatlog that i sent to !tc about TAJM threatening me and al'fadraly.
I'm sorry I told you I was wrong and I apologize again for that
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
ALfd-RaLY has a history of hitting other users due to this same reason. I did warn him about this when on the server, as seen on the replay, but the evidence given here is more than enough for him to receive a 7 day ban due to his actions.

GeneralMcBadass will receive a confirmable in-game warning for arab drifting dangerously all over the road, narrowly missing other users and sometimes even hitting them, but ever so slightly.

Carlosuk did not do anything specifically wrong and only joined in once, causing him to be a victim of the final crash. Although he was on the wrongside, his actions do not warrant any action taken upon him.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's