[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TC Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think TC has gotten (no offence) dull over the few years. It is always the same thing everyday. Driving with a little drama. I have a few suggestions to make TC a little more fun in my opinion.

*FEEL FREE TO ADD ANYTHING TO THE SUGGESTION WITH A REPLY*

1. More cruises. there are not many cruises and cruises bring people together. Even though this is a small suggestion i think this would make a bigger impact.

2. Car show. in game i think it would be cool to have a fenced off area in a parking lot where you can pay the current TC member guarding the gate 5-10 euro to get in. and you do not have to have it on a different server! it would be easy money for the guard. and people could have a LOT of fun showing off their low n' show cruise cars to there loud n' fast race cars!

3. Skin competition. Kinda like a car show. thought instead of paying the guard you pay a selected TC member for the day 50-100 euro and have the top 3-5 winners in the skin comp win the money. Kinda just like gumball. thought there will be 3 selected TC members or non TC members to select their favorite skin and have them talk in a private chat or teamspeak about their favorite skin, and have the 3 judges choose who gets 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. or if your doing top 5 (depends on how populated the comp is) they can also choose 4th and 5th place!

4. Scrape fest. This one goes towards the low cars in TC. this event is more for fun, also held during a normal TC server (just like suggestions 1,2, and 3). find a curb of some sort (TC members with edit tool could make elevated platform with ledge that is fenced around), and have people drive into the parking lot scraping on the entrance. For better understanding here is a video on Youtube of what it would be like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgY3AgM6TSc though instead of the dip it would be a speed bump with a big platform leading onto it.

I hope TC takes a look at this. people would try all of this out and it could add population to TC!

PS. i wrote this all one handed as my right hand is in a cast. i hope this was all worth it Smile
i can't find the Suggestion part
1. Cruises made by players who want to cruise .
2. is same as 1 its all about players
3 and 4 are event and it have to be made by you or your group like CSR or Glow event or any other teams.
There's gumball, fun nights, other stuff which is better than EVERYTHING you suggested. I don't see what you are really suggesting here?
(2015-12-27 07:10)QATAR948 Wrote: [ -> ]i can't find the Suggestion part
1. Cruises made by players who want to cruise .
2. is same as 1 its all about players
3 and 4 are event and it have to be made by you or your group like CSR or Glow event or any other teams.

I can see what you mean on 1 and 2 but the events shouldn't have have to be made by teams as not everyone is on one, plus people would trust TC when it comes to the entry fee.

thanks for the feedback though Smile

(2015-12-27 07:12)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]There's gumball, fun nights, other stuff which is better than EVERYTHING you suggested. I don't see what you are really suggesting here?

i have not seen anything close to these besides the cruise during an event.? though even if i did there still isn't enough of the nights.

(2015-12-27 07:12)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]There's gumball, fun nights, other stuff which is better than EVERYTHING you suggested. I don't see what you are really suggesting here?

wait a second, i thought you aid those events were the same thing that i suggested. many people are into the stuff i listed, if you don't like the stuff then don't join it when the event is happening.
+1, nice suggestions. Though, to be fair, I think the game itself (LFS) gets boring. At least it did that to me, which is the reason why I have stopped playing it.
Nono, I'm not saying they are the same stuff you suggested Tongue. What you said is that there isn't much to do in TC, or it's the same thing everyday. I just mentioned that there are events which are better than those you suggested (my opinion of course hahah Tongue).

But there's something I liked in your suggestion, which is cruises, It would be nice to have big cruises.
Quote:I think TC has gotten (no offence) dull over the few years.
You've been here less than a year.

Onto your suggestions:

1. You're free to organise cruises yourself
2. This doesn't sound fun to me
3. This sounds like an actual skinning competition (the person who makes the best skin wins) which happens occasionally on the forum. Feel free to organise that.
4. This doesn't sound fun to me
(2015-12-27 10:02)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I think TC has gotten (no offence) dull over the few years.
You've been here less than a year.

Onto your suggestions:

1. You're free to organise cruises yourself
2. This doesn't sound fun to me
3. This sounds like an actual skinning competition (the person who makes the best skin wins) which happens occasionally on the forum. Feel free to organise that.
4. This doesn't sound fun to me

I dont see what TC have to do with your comments , Monster.

All the things can be organised by yourself.

Sometimes , my teammate Spark organise in server really good and big cruises.
TC organise great events (during christmas , most of the days have 1 event ).
Other teams have their own events.
Last days , i organise a raffle on forum , so.. i like how its working , since the last 4 years i have been here.
Car meets are only fun in games where you can customize and show off your cars like GTA Online :/
Just small suggestion, to make one or two parking lots in map, cus now like in BW there are like 20 of them and all of them are empty.
Well the thing is, (this is a pretty obvious one) no one would listen to me putting out an update about a car show going on in the server. i would get a maximum of maybe 5 people at most. happens with everything i try to plan. so i thought if TC announced it during game and they were apart of it, it would make more people do it.

BTW, thanks for the feedback guys. Smile
Reference URL's