[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Additional highway on Blackwood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
+1 idea is so nice , and i would sugg to block area under bridge and to make hw over bridge only 1 not 2 to save more props and to make walls so cars dont fail down
[Image: 6smk_OJs.jpg]
[Image: e_ISRI06.jpg]
Blue is props
black is show how rout should look like
red is deleted area that no need in my opnion
other colors are car routs
(2015-12-28 18:34)Don Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe like some slalom to slow cars down? Smile

Or just make them longer. They donĀ“t even need to join the RB below. or do smthing like this: (in smaller size) ... but it would be dificult to create i think
[Image: 170465-original1-bh30a.jpg]
I don't think we need that complexity in blackwood. It would be nice to add fly-overs and extend the track a little bit with objects instead of making it tighter. Driving an FZ5 in blackwood feels like a tank.
thats because it is xD
That looks greta Ravisk. I'll test it. Biggrin
Good job
Nice hard work lay!

+1 we see next blacwood again and new layout.
Hi there Smile,

Looks great buddy, i'm going to take a look at it later today when I get a chance Smile
Wow! I'm really glad you guys like the idea Biggrin I guess I'll just leave it up to the TC team now Smile
I just cant resist to bump this post since i spotted it through the poll to vote for Blackwood staying on TC map rotation, this looks sick! Would be awesome to have this kind of stuff ingame for the Blackwood map since i personally like it already Biggrin
This seems awesome and I would like to give it a shot, but the link no longer works so could someone re-upload it?
@Tristatron Look here , i`ve made similar layout with that highway : http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=23345
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's