[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: causing an accident (Approved by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: ossipeikko00

- Time & Date of Incident 28.12.2015

- Replay / Screenshot Link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/h84ozd0c99z61f9/keto.mpr?dl=0
- Replay Timestamps:
3:29:29 - ixion.Keto[COP] come park place to road and break roadlaws, here he need wait all road user then he can go, he cant block anyone i think. Then i hit him rear and he fine me causing an accident 200€. That is not accident etc..

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: Fined me him mistakes.
omg he just wants me banned lol failed his last attempt..
traffic stop Zykel clearly isnt at a caution pace if he was nothing would of happened, he ran into my rear end of story..

seriously are you guys going to allow this guy to constantly do this?

Zykel tough luck that you don't like me. doesn't mean you need to report me constantly because you cant stand me in general. you are starting to piss me off and this is harassment. honestly it is.

Don't complain about the fine either you also have booked me countless amount of times for doing the exact same thing.

Once again stupid report by a child.
Even though this whole thing is silly your attitude could be slightly more appropriate, Keto. I know that you're frustrated, but you're the older one here, so please act accordingly.

(2015-12-28 15:15)KetoPilot Wrote: [ -> ]seriously are you guys going to allow this guy to constantly do this?

No.
Apologies Olli
This refund request is being looked into. Please be patient.
KetoPilot pulled out in front of ossipeikko00 but ossipeikko00 managed to slow down in time - at this point, the situation was completely under control. An accident did not look imminent.

A moment later, ossipeikko00 lightly rear-ends KetoPilot, and that was ossipeikko00's fault. That said, it was literally a tap, and it was ridiculously gentle.

I'd say a 200 € is simply unethical. If everyone fined for such minor incidents, the server would be a very miserable place.

Code:
2015-12-28 14:21:33 UTC     One (Blackwood)     *HOST*     ixion.Keto[COP] was rewarded 200 €
2015-12-28 14:21:23 UTC     One (Blackwood)     *HOST*     Offence: Causing an accident (200 €)

I think this is harsh, Keto. Do you think you can refund him, at least partially, so we can resolve this situation peacefully? Then we can move on from this.
yeah not a problem. reason behind issuing that fine was because i see everyone doing it for the lightest of touches i will admit was pretty pathetic, i will refund him so we can resolve this.
(2016-01-03 15:23)KetoPilot Wrote: [ -> ]yeah not a problem. reason behind issuing that fine was because i see everyone doing it for the lightest of touches i will admit was pretty pathetic, i will refund him so we can resolve this.

Many thanks.

There are a few cops who issue "unethical" (can't think of a more appropriate word) fines and I hope this deters them from doing it.

ixion.Keto[COP] sent 200€ to ossipeikko00 (offline)

Your refund request has been approved. The refund itself has been carried out.

This refund request has now been successfully processed.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's