[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting - El Compressor (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): El Compressor
Their in-game nickname(s): El Compressor

Main reason(s): Ramming, Crashing me and going me oob because of crash.
2nd report: Ramming, crashing some other players, wrongwaying all the time, and no sorry.

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay (The first report)
Report n°2

Replay timestamps:
13:30 - He did an emergency brake. I crashed him but FZ5 had poor brakes. I said "..." but I must say sorry. Here is my only "fail", but that's understandable, because he did to me exactly the same things before, and I was thinkg that it was one more time a brakecheck.
14:00 - I wanted to overtake him on the left but he blocks me, so I try on the right. He just blocks me and I go into the barrier, who makes me going oob. I lost trip. He disconnects immediately, he know what he did was disrespectful. No sorry.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
He makes me crash on a barrier.
As you can see on the replay he was in the grass. I accelerate to overtake him but he suddently goes into the road, without looking if someone wanted to overtake.
(it wasn't even a overtake, cuz he wasn't on the road)
He blocks me when I wanted to overtake on the LEFT, so I tried on the right. And, of course, he pushes me on the barrier, and it makes me going oob. I know that bovertaking on the right was a sort of disrespect, but blocking me when I just WANTED to to pass is more disrespectful, for my opinion.
Of course, when he sees what he dis, he just disconnect, like a kid who seen his fail.
He failed to apologise too.
I think his gesture was clearely disrespectful, even if I overtake him dangerously.

EDIT:I want to add something to my report. El Compressor did even worse things to me and other players today. Now he's ramming nearly everyone , pitting the COPs in a barrier. I have replay for it.
I just want to say something. At a moment of replay it shows thaht I rammed him. I know I can't prove that, but in fact my computer and him had a freeze. When I see him, he was at ~80kph and me at 170, and he was at I think 50m. Impossible to brake. HE said "ramming" but I apologised immediately, I think that's one of the clues that I didn't want to do it intentionnaly.

The replay link is above, on the first report.Report n°2

Replay Timestamps: -1:42 to nearly the end of the replay: the chase. All is here. Spec him and you will have all the reasons why I reported him.

I can't find the moment when I accidentally did a ful speed crash, but it was at the rb.
I apologise even now for it, and if you don't trust me of my sincerity, you can give to me a sanction.
I apologise even now to the admins and El Compressor for that big crash.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello Raphi,

Replay 1:

El Compressor did deliberately crash you out then disconnect. I also saw other incidents where similar happened.

In future if someone is behaving badly on the servers alert an Admin, rather than trying to take the situation in your own hands. By this, I mean your blocking and some of the aggressive manoeuvres towards El Compressor.

Remember when an Admin is online you can use the command !tc command to contact them.

Replay 2:

I inspected the second replay and I don't actually see anything wrong with the chase he was in. On the other hand, you could have dealt with the situation a little better. You clearly got worked up over losing the chase.

In future I suggest you follow this guide if you come across a rulebreaker:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=15092

El Compressor will be directed to the rules and warned for deliberately crashing other cars.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's