[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - JexGTR (Report Archived by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My LFS license name: TAJM
My LFS in-game nickname: InitalD TAJM / LosLobotomys

Their LFS license name(s):
A. - JexGTR

Their in-game nickname(s):
A. - jex.r

Main reason(s) for reporting: WW, causing danger, drifting in the RB, several rams.

Replay link #1: http://archadia.servegame.org/TC_replays/jex.r.mpr
Replay link #2: http://archadia.servegame.org/TC_replays/jex.r_ram.mpr
Replay link #3: http://archadia.servegame.org/TC_replays..._23_58.mpr

Replay timestamps:

From the #1.:

4:59:05.70 ramming with purpose, no apologies

5:03:46.45 starting to drift in the roundabout (btw: watched these replays, he is almost incapable to handle that roundabout in any other time before or after.)

5:04:45.00 i was made some screenshot from him

5:05:52.0 incoming traffic, emergency brake cause of him

5:06:51.39 causing accident

5:07:17.61 arrived on the scene, conversation started

From the #2.:

1:14.09 WW, increasing speed, ramming with purpose, basically it was a rage hit.

When he drifted the RB, caused an accident with that, and the involved cars landed on them sides.
I wrote that to him i was saved the replay and he will be reported by me.
Later i'm stopped and parked properly when he just gotta rammed me, i'm flipped over the barrier and through the fence then landed out of bounds. 299.3km bonus loss.
"Sry" "i bored".

From the #3.:

2:45.10 WW, hit by traffic, no apologies

10:30.00 WW, hit by traffic, no apologies

13:48.00 ramming with purpose and with full throttle, no apologies

15:16.06 WW, ramming into incoming traffic

24:03.20 - 25:42.90 accident, insult

26:50.00 WW, nearmiss

Personal comments:
He issued many accidents around, as i started to warn him politely he was continued with the same attitude. Several days spent on the server, and every time when i saw him driving around still behaved carelessly and disrespectfully, so unfortunately these cases don't left any other possibility for me just to report him.

Reported issue happened:
From #1. and #2. 31/12/2015 - 23:08 GMT
From #3. 28/12/2015 - 23:58 GMT
Thanks!
I witnessed the last ram as it was fairly ridiculous and he completely meant to destroy him. I vouch for this report.
(2016-01-02 02:38)Minivan Wrote: [ -> ]I witnessed the last ram as it was fairly ridiculous and he completely meant to destroy him. I vouch for this report.

Please don't post in a report unless you can contribute something to it.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi, thanks for putting the time into creating the report.

Quote:4:59:05.70 ramming with purpose, no apologies

Indeed unacceptable. What also is unacceptable, is the other player approaching him with "Wtf?" and then proceeding to ram him out of the pitbox afterwards. This player will be dealt with accordingly.

Quote:5:03:46.45 starting to drift in the roundabout (btw: watched these replays, he is almost incapable to handle that roundabout in any other time before or after.)

Confirmed.

Quote:5:06:51.39 causing accident

It could be argued that the collision was as a result of the other player pulling out on the roundabout, which shouldn't have happened. Moreover, jexGTR shouldn't have been drifting the roundabout still!

Quote:1:14.09 WW, increasing speed, ramming with purpose, basically it was a rage hit.

Yup, outright ram while you were parked up which involved him near-missing other players on the wrong side of the road. The fact he "[was] bored" plays no factor into allowing him do that.

Quote:2:45.10 WW, hit by traffic, no apologies
10:30.00 WW, hit by traffic, no apologies
13:48.00 ramming with purpose and with full throttle, no apologies
15:16.06 WW, ramming into incoming traffic
24:03.20 - 25:42.90 accident, insult

Yup, all correct.

Taking into consideration the following factors,
  • The user has received numerous warnings for ramming, his last being his final
  • The user failed to apologise for any of the collisions he blatantely caused above
  • The user is clearly of no productive use to the server or other players, since his only intention is to fool around and ruin others' gameplay
The player will serve a 30-day ban. Although this is quite extreme for the first, the events you have highlighted show no appreciation for our rules, despite previous admin action having been taken on the user.

Again, thanks for the report, have a wonderful weekend.
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's