[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - LaggedOut's Ram (Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Report - LaggedOut (aadu) for ram
Your LFS username: monster (monster110501

Their LFS username(s): Lagged Out
Their in-game nickname(s): aadu

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?apz98795rmoaac7

Replay timestamps: 28:15.44

Description of incident (inc date & time): January 1st 2016, Lagged out attempted to pass me in his XRG but i knew that if i let him pass i would have a while until i would be able to pass him again, he gets mad and attempts to fishtail me as a speed up, (note i was on my phone at the time texting my mum, which is why i was driving slower than usual). after that he rams me a few times.
Ok, thank for making my day!
So we were naggin on each other and you then decided to not let me pass by blocking me. Me then tried to pit or push you. As you wanted to have a pass. And your excuse about your texting with your mother, somehow i don't believe it. But yeah, hf with this and with your pointless reports to get some attention.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
At ~28:26, it looks like monster110501 did try to block aadu's overtake intentionally by abruptly changing steering course and acceleration. This in itself is against the rules, if it was on purpose.

aadu should not have made deliberate contact with monster110501's car since that is also clearly against the rules.

Saying "nub" in anger doesn't help an already tense situation, aadu. monster110501, saying "i can get you banned fir that Smile" before reporting someone is almost the worst thing you can say if you want to resolve a situation peacefully. A report should be the last resort (unless it's for something really serious), and in your case, it appears to be the very first.

Due to a. the minority of the incident, b. the fact both parties behaved badly and c. there was no attempt to resolve the situation peacefully, no action will be taken. Think about this next time.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's