[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - koxi94 (Report Archived by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Pingurobo

Their LFS username(s): koxi94
Their in-game nickname(s): kisK

Main reason(s): Driving on the wrong side of the road, not respecting the sirens, no apology.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/op0jg9
Replay timestamps: 2:15:36.94 , 2:23:54.94

Description of incident (inc date & time):

01.01.2016 & between 15:00-16:00 GMT+2 time.

@2:15:36.94 - I'm behind the suspect at the upper bl road when i see kisK messing on the wrong side. I tried to steer left quickly but crashed to him. No apologies or response from him + had to leave that chase.

@2:23:54.94 - Same player once again driving carelessly and blocking the road causing lost contact to suspect. Tried to solve it by talking to him but still no response or apology.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Quote:@2:15:36.94 - I'm behind the suspect at the upper bl road when i see kisK messing on the wrong side. I tried to steer left quickly but crashed to him. No apologies or response from him + had to leave that chase.

As awful as that collision was, he did infact apologise:

Code:
2016-01-01 13:43:37 UTC    One (Blackwood)    koxi94    kisK : sorry sir

Quote:@2:23:54.94 - Same player once again driving carelessly and blocking the road causing lost contact to suspect. Tried to solve it by talking to him but still no response or apology.

Yeah, that one definitely didn't have any apology.

I'm a little concerned with the player's chatlog consisting of nothing other than "sorry" and variations thereof. I'll issue koxi94 with a confirmable warning reminding him to drive responsibly at all times. I'll leave a note for administrators to keep an eye on his driving ensuring that it doesn't cause problems for other players.

Thanks for the report.
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's