[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TFL] HAS MOVED THREADS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
LFS Username: psoetaert
LFS Display Name:[BEL]Pieter
Current Racing Team Name (If you have one):
Skill level: [ ]Beginner - [*]Intermediate - [ ]Pro
Personal Skill: [ ]Racing - [*]Drifting - [*]Rally - [ ]Dragµ

[BEL] is gonna chanche to [TFL] Biggrin
BEL=Belguim my country
Approved! Biggrin

Also,some of the member didn't go online for a while (on every server),so we will add unactive rank!
Puliukko -------------------- (iiro reijonen)
PhycoGhost ---------------- (Phyco_Ghost)
POWERTUNE ------------- (Benom)
ThugLife ------------ (thuglife_)
FemBoi --------------------- (nigtherig)
*KrinK ------------------------ (KrinK)
*Silva ------------------------- (Bilcrossfoto)
* the people who go online but not with our team tag
Also [TFL] Twiz ------------(Luisdriftking) has be come back to Team new/recuit members
And [TFL] Stormer and [TFL] Ryu has been applyed in to Elite members! Congratulations Biggrin
Info Updated at op
Also,ThugLife ------------ (thuglife_) has be come back to the team and back to team recruit members!
LFS Username: CarlosUK
LFS Display Name: Tomiy
Current Racing Team Name (If you have one): ///
Skill level: [ ]Beginner - [X]Intermediate - [ ]Pro
Personal Skill: [X]Racing - [X]Drifting - [X]Rally - [ ]Drag
Nation: Croatia
Age and/or Birthday: 29.06.2000 Smile
Approved! Welcome to the team Biggrin
Its great to see the team growing, and having LFS alive along TC, but, may I ask which is the minimum requirements for get in? Or in what are you based for approval or denied the users?
Idk but I suggest if TFL does this: if ur Begginer at Skill level: Just no. not good at racing or rally but good at drag and drifting thats a deny. Having rally with x alone can be ok.But Drag alone is no help. Also u have to be 12 or over in age.And I think we should make in the app to ask when did u join LFS so 2 or less years is a deny.
Ok,Here is requirements for get in [TFL] team, if our team members annoyed you before,i am sorry
1.Do not racist,swear,insult.
2.Must follow The [TC] Server rules.(if you plays other server then you must needs to follow other server's rules).
3.Please do not start agurements.(or get downgrade or kick from the team)
4.Respect all of the people.
(2016-07-24 11:25)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Its great to see the team growing, and having LFS alive along TC, but, may I ask which is the minimum requirements for get in? Or in what are you based for approval or denied the users?

I'd have to approve with Borja. It's fun to see your team thrive and all but at this point, you're basically approving everybody that wants to join your team. Some members will cause bad visibility for your team and you don't want that.

Also, you need to update your Original post with updated info. We get lost in this thread trying to find your team list with Up-to-date stuff. Maybe it's time you think about having your own website?

Step up your game mate, you'll be glad you did.

Good luck!
Thanks for the suggest! on website,my team leader Fa!thless now is still working for forum and own website. Thanks for the support!
(2016-07-24 11:52)CyanKill Wrote: [ -> ]Idk but I suggest if TFL does this: if ur Begginer at Skill level: Just no. not good at racing or rally but good at drag and drifting thats a deny. Having rally with x alone can be ok.But Drag alone is no help. Also u have to be 12 or over in age.And I think we should make in the app to ask when did u join LFS so 2 or less years is a deny.
Well,i only played LFS for 1 and half year so :P

And,we added a new rank "inspector" it's an idea by Cyankill and devil (also known as stormer)
this rank will be green color tag,but this rank is more harder to get it,you must be elite member for atleast 2 week,second is you must have make sure you will respect the rule to get in [TFL] all the time even in other server.
Inspector:
[TFL]Cyankill#96 ------------(rougey)
[TFL] devil ------------(Seawon)

Since now,i will update team member list at op and if we add new rank we will have new reply.

And here is reply to Sebas:I am really sorry about if our team members starts areguments when i am not online,and i can't always online to watch him :/ i have some time zone problem,i will talk to team members later!
(2016-07-25 09:03)FakeVettel Wrote: [ -> ]And here is reply to Sebas:I am really sorry about if our team members starts areguments when i am not online,and i can't always online to watch him :/ i have some time zone problem,i will talk to team members later!

There is no need for you been online at all times. Lets use my example for explain it:
Nismo , as leader of [RDSR] , talked with all members of it, and they recruited me. I had two weeks for them to search my problem agaisnt others. As them were happy, they get me in. Nismo isnt always online, but he belive in me, and he is sure that im not going to cause any problem.

What I want to say with this is that you have to been sure of who recruited, looking for him old entries, and having a trial period. Thats what I suggest
Ye i know i believe my members,but still we have some member who talks aggressev :/ but thanks for the tip!i am still a newbie. Tongue
LFS Username: _PRO-939_
LFS Display Name: Mikzu
Current Racing Team Name (If you have one): [PDS]™ Passat
Skill level: [ ]Beginner - [X]Intermediate - [ ]Pro
Personal Skill: [ ]Racing - [X]Drifting - [ ]Rally - [ ]Drag
Nation: Finland
Age and/or Birthday: 20.3

Oops my birthday is 20.1 BiggrinD
Edit: Tomiy and Mizku are now wearing recruit tags...helped them get in this morning
Ponczok has joined our team
Maybe it is about time you updated your members list on the first page
Hello everyone. It has been a while since I've looked here and I think its about time I updated this in a new thread, as this is a bit all over the place. If allowed, I'm going to keep this thread for around a day to make sure I have transferred everything to the new thread and make sure I've got everyone's team info, such as member ranks and team request forms. Hope to see you all on the new thread later. Smile

~ Team Leader Fa!thless
Nice and hi Faithless
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's