[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - JangoKFC (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Pingurobo

Their LFS username(s): JangoKFC
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Jango

Main reason(s): Immature attitude, unnecessary accusations, pedantic fines, inability to discuss suitably.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/jpdnjb
Replay timestamps: 5:57.38 , 6:23.46

Description of incident (inc date & time):
03.01.2016 @ 15:30 GMT+2.

@ 5:57.38 - I was attempting to make an u-turn to get to pits, but player named innersy (L U X A N N !) comes behind me consciously exceeding the speed limit. At this point, i have no visual perception of any cops around. And I even said sorry to Luxann even it wasnt entirely my fault.

@ 6:23.46 - Jango pulls me over, and tells me that i've been drifting & wrongwaying. If you rewind e.g. 30 seconds backwards, you can clearly see i hadn't been wrongwaying or drifting at any point on purpose.

This is not the only situation i've seen him doing this, and i've recommended him to take training multiple times, and to be more polite towards suspects. I'm not the only who's been complaining about his copping, but anyways he won't listen to anyone.

Here's a little chat log after i had saved the replay:
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
If you look at the timestamp 5:48 and spec Jango, you will see he does more of an illegal U turn while drifting than you did. Your U turn was absolutely fine and the collision you had was not entirely your fault.

This fine was very hypocritical of him and completely unjustified considering he had just broken the law as a COP. I'm also not sure how he would have seen you that far back and chased you for his 'reason' but it's hard to see when he used his !chase bind compared to when he put his visual and audible sirens on.

JangoKFC will receive his one and only COP warning for unjustified fining and breaking the law himself. He will be sure to have his COP rights revoked if he is caught doing something like this again. In any case, his attitude towards you was not acceptable and he will have to change this before he gets banned.

The fine of 30€ has been refunded to you.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's