[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + SounDnB - Report (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: DJmad

Their LFS username(s): SounDnB
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Quarter_Pipe

Main reason(s): Excessive force in chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tox9w3568gwra1...t.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: Basically the whole thing

Description of incident (inc date & time): I was in chase for speeding, this cop started using excessive force against me.
Hi! Dude, how whas your ramming all the time? i dont think thath you can ram me and + Brake checking in front of me so then i hit your car? And as i told you in the server, thath whasnt on purpuse, you were brake checking, so i whasnt able to push you off the road, so thath is the reason why i crashed in your side many times, you should think about Thath too! You where pushing me in to the barriers and ramming me pretty hard! So you should get ban for a while! (sorry for my english)
Okay, I'm going to have to make you understand something; I am not reporting you because I was braking and you were hitting me because of that, I am reporting you for 'excessive force' meaning using too much power in your P.I.T manoeuvres and when you were making contact. Otherwise it was a fair chase. (Don't worry about your english, it is understandable.)
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Well to me this was a complete waste of time. All I saw was 10 minutes of legitimate PIT manoeuvres, you DJmad constantly brakechecking and not allowing the chase to have any speed which meant you two were hustling around with each other instead of actually driving. Instead of trying to push the one another into barriers etc. how's about having a proper fast chase. That way, bickering is usually kept to a minimum.

Your replay did, however, show me another user that has violated a promise of not insulting or swearing anymore. So ProShooot will receive a 14 day ban for insulting someone and using a bind that looks distinctly like a swear word.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's