[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Qatar948

Their LFS username(s):
1- v-egeta
2- sebiskill
Their in-game nickname(s):
1- ¢~“VEGETA”¢¡
2- [COP] peaceee

Main reason(s):
keep overtaking my chase till the last time they hit me in high speed

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ajer21...e%5E6e.mpr
Replay timestamps:
1:15:00:00 made crash with my suspect
1:16:50 over taking my chase

1:18:00:00 moment i got hitted so hard in back
you can watch before

Description of incident (inc date & time): 11:50 gmt
i was chasing XFG and Vegtta and peace over taking my chase
last one peace and vegtta rammed me so hard made me spin away and made suspect run away.
i didn't want to turn so i give them spec to overtake even though they shouldn't overtake chase.
Your LFS username: Qatar948

Their LFS username(s):sebiskill
Their in-game nickname(s):[COP] peaceee

Main reason(s): making donuts as cop in HW

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2dag2g...222222.mpr
Replay timestamps: 4:15

Description of incident (inc date & time):
making donuts as cop in HW and he said server was emputy and he was goin to leave anyways.
hi

1:15:00:00 here i was trying to avoid him by turn left but he also turn to me and that was inadvertent accedint sorry

1:16:50 i also was in chase and qatar with his suspect was stoping in the turn

1:18:00:00 here i saw the person who qatar chase him turned left and i thought qatar will turn left too so i turned right to avoid him but [COP] peaceee hit me from my back and i lost my control so it was not my fault
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

The first incident was entirely your fault VEGETA. You should have at least said sorry here.

The second incident, again, you should not have followed them at all. If you see another chase, then simply just go another way.

The final incident was again as much as your fault as it was the COP pitting you. You should have most definitely slowed down having seen the SIRENS ahead anyway. Instead of went straight through at full-throttle, even after seeing the brake lights obviously show up on QATAR's car; that was the biggest indicator to slow down for sure.

Furthermore, your URS history is less than impressive in terms of causing collisions with other users and considering you did not even make an effort to say a simple 'sorry' at the time of any of these incidents proves to me that you were oblivious to the fact that they were your fault for the majority.

With this in mind, VEGETA will serve a hefty ban now due to his history of this. You need to learn from your mistakes, which you clearly are not.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's