[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - dannyworsnop111
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: dannyworsnop111
Nickname: Denial
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): I'm free right now. maybe for another hour or two. English

Administrator Message by: KaraK

Changed thread title.
Hello,

It's nice to see you have taken interest and we will be more than welcome to help you out.

Before we can take this application any further, we need you to read through this thread and edit your original post using this Template:

Code:
[b]LFS Username[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b]:
[b]Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No)[/b]:
[b]Notes (e.g times free/language)[/b]:

Once you have done so, we will process your application and prepare you for your training. If you fail to update your application in 7 days, it will be archived for inactivity.

Thanks!
would that be better?
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read the rules but I need some help with putting the commands in and which ones to use at the right time and all that
Sure, that will be covered in your training. Smile

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
thank you. Smile
Training Information:

Took place on: 23/01/2016

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Sonic [CA], Roba [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points:
Some of your PITs were good and you were able to block the gap successfully during the final chase.

Improvements:
Your car control was one of the biggest problems that set you back, partially setup related due to you having insane brake pressure whilst also driving mouse. This resulted in your tires locking as you went to turn, which on a FWD car is not handy at all. Your cornering and gearing wasn't too bad but it could be improved, you need to take better lines into the corners to be able to hold as much speed as possible. During the final chase you were taking the corners very tightly and scrubbing off speed. I couldn't see you drive to your full potential due to you not being able to brake properly. To improve I would like to see you find a new setup, or alter your current one so that when you apply the brakes the pressure won't lock up your wheels, this will allow you to slow down for corners and travel through them at the right speed. In addition, try to be as smooth as possible with your mouse, there was a few times where you lost traction and you were continually trying to get it back swinging left and right and as a result your tires were overheating. If you ever lose traction slow down and get the car back into a straight line by applying the brakes gently and coming off the throttle, instead of trying to power through it which does not always work in your favor.

Your reactions need improvement and to be more aware of the suspect, whilst also keeping check on where you are going too. To improve, keep a larger safety gap. You want to leave this gap always, and make it larger when you are approaching a multi-direction road. The suspect in the final chase performed a 'fake turn' and you failed to react fast enough and collided with a barrier. Leaving a larger gap will allow more time to think and follow where the suspect safely. The chase ended when you followed the suspect too closely, the suspect moved to the wrong side and you collided with a barrier. Try to remain on the correct side of the road as much as possible and to not follow the suspect everywhere he goes, and to instead keep yourself safe.

Notes: I think you will do well in your next training if you focus on improving your car control, awareness and reactions. Your maneuvers were pretty successful when given the chance. If you are having any troubles with setups, feel free to contact me I can help you out.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's