[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Corby Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please post any bugs that you find on CityDriving Corby here. Be sure to use the post template provided in the rules for the bug report forum.

News post: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=21118
Bug: Reset enabled.

Administrator Message by: Ras

Reset disabled. Thank you for the notice!
People are getting stuck at the main rb, by the looks they are getting in because some of the barriers are lower than others.

Administrator Message by: Bez

I'm going to rebuild the roundabout once I'm off work (I finish work Saturday morning). Hopefully, these changes will be online Sat-Sun.
Well . Im not sure if i should post it here, cause isnt a bug. But its a suggestion.
[Image: oE2vdCx.jpg]

I have seen there some problems , cause you arrive to a 1 lane roundabout , but there arrives 2 lanes. I think that this should change into 1 line , or remove the lane that i painted on the image below , as it is useless and can earn some free objects...(from my pov)

Let me explain why that road is there.

Firstly, we considered making the pit-in slip road (the one marked in yellow) a flyover into pits, which would've taken a lot of objects, objects we couldn't afford. Instead we considered feeding it into the roundabout as a separate lane. This made the roundabout too crowded with openings and it was confusing as to whether it was an entry or an exit without knowing what was at the other end. We then tried feeding it back into the Oval far earlier but that was potentially risky for traffic coming to the roundabout from the Oval and would've caused unnecessary accidents. The best solution we found was the one you see on the server. It feeds back into the roundabout next to the Oval exit, thus there is no doubt about whether it is an entry or exit.
A little sneak preview of what's been going on with the layout.

[Image: 9dfa2ce418.png]

Layout subject to changes, due to being reviewed by Management.
Sorry for bump , but what had happened with this rb? Havent been aproved your idea Bez?
We're still working things out at the moment. Testing a few ideas and seeing what would be the best way to use as much drivable area as possible.
We're nearly there. The layout will be finalised before Blackwood hits the rotation when we expect Rockingham to get a bit more popular.
Reference URL's