[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban, for you Dan (Ban Reduced by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:sebiskill

● Time & Date of Incident somewhere today i think

● Replay / Screenshot Link:nope
● Replay Timestamps:nope

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
well, first i think i should not be banned without knowing why.. Connor told me it was for having copious amounts of swearing fines recently, i guess you mean when i sweared twice in a row earlier today? i was in a chase and i was continuously getting crashed and crashing people that got in my way and in the last crash i raged and swear... my bad.
Can i at least know how much time i got in my ban ? thank you.
http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php
Information on your ban can be found here.

Dan will be notified.

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Thank you

BTW! the last crash when i raged and swear, i sweared twice and got kicked.. that's probably part of the reason of your ban.
i dont want to be rude or anything, but if you do unban, will it be today? 20:30 here
Dan will tell you in this thread if he will unban you or not and when that will happen. You just have to be patient and wait for Dan to answer.
Hi

Your file consists of nothing other than a long stream of swear fines. We usually give out confirmable warnings before heading straight for a ban, but I believed your case to be extenuating. Surely the amount of swear fines you have received over this time would be an indication to maintain a polite tone on a server.

As a result of the above, I will reduce your ban to 3 days, ending on 17th January.

Cheers
~ TC

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's