[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Miguel (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: vRenegade

Their LFS username(s): Migz
Their in-game nickname(s): Miguel

Main reason(s): Head on collision and refusing to apologize. Insulting?

Replay and/or screenshot link:
Mediafire Link

Replay timestamps:
33:55.00 | Initial colission.
41:25.00 | When I confronted him.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Chatlogs below indicate time in UTC

I was chasing a suspect, and during the chase Miguel collided with me and failed to react, no sorry, nothing. I tried to react but because there was a brow, I couldn't see him until it was too late. After the chase I confronted him, like I would usually and told him that he should apologize after causing a collision, he had this to say;

He had plenty of time to apologize, but he didn't seem to care, I waited until my chase was over (8 minutes later) to confront him.

When he actually said "apologies", I was in the middle of typing "So? If you cause an accident, intentional or not, you apologize". I would have been cool with it, until he started calling me a "wop"?

Yes he wasn't going full speed, I realized that after checking the replay. I thought he was though, I was going that fast.

-Renegade
Users gaming time is pretty low so I am going to assume they are not fully familiar with our processes/rules here. The attitude was poor but im going to let that slide this time.

However,

The user reported will receive a confirmable warning for not apologizing after an accident and be pointed in the direction of our rules list.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's