[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS CHASE LIFE WOOOOOO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Watched intro. Closed browser.

[Image: uDNqsKs.gif]
Sean, ever thought about putting all your videos in 1 single thread? There's no need to start a new one every 2-3 days.
(2016-01-15 01:11)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Watched intro. Closed browser.

Pretty much. Although I did click at few points in the video, not really liking the fact that most of the audio is loud breathing noises, instead of like.. commentary or something W00t

The actual chase action was probably alright, but you could just spectate someone on the server for that W00t
Do you know that you are "exploting" a bug of the insim?
Server rules Wrote:1.10. Do not exploit any bugs within LFS or InSim.
If you take notice of one, contact an administrator. Don't try to cheat or abuse the system.

6.5. One-way pit-lanes
Some pit-lanes are one way (see section 10). Please note that this includes the connecting roads.

As sayed, wached intro and closed browser
Best video I've seen in a while.

Make more!
It's good that you are proud about yourself.
(2016-01-15 09:36)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]As sayed, wached intro and closed browser

Why did you do that? It takes so much effort to come back to comment this video. :/
much cool, very wow.
Lol some day Sean gets banned from the evidence he posted himself in here
(2016-01-15 09:36)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know that you are "exploting" a bug of the insim?
Server rules Wrote:1.10. Do not exploit any bugs within LFS or InSim.
If you take notice of one, contact an administrator. Don't try to cheat or abuse the system.

6.5. One-way pit-lanes
Some pit-lanes are one way (see section 10). Please note that this includes the connecting roads.

As sayed, wached intro and closed browser

well as seen , i did lost the trip... and yeah i prefer not to do it again even tho it said "safe zone" for longer than 2 seconds

I generaly love the hate , at least i know what you'd expect me to do Smile

(2016-01-15 13:07)VirtualTourist Wrote: [ -> ]Best video I've seen in a while.

Make more!

Nice to read(wanted to say hear but yeah) Smile thank you.
Reference URL's