[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - [TOW]LuKKeK - Report (Archived by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: DJmad

Their LFS username(s): lucasthegris
Their in-game nickname(s): [TOW]LuKKeK

Main reason(s): Assisting chase as [TOW] (by the look of it) and blocking the road for no reason as [TOW]. (Out of the replay (when making this report) he was also drifting as [TOW].)

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbq1ujas18jfzi...t.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: (Don't have)

Description of incident (inc date & time): I was in a chase with '[TT]Bee[COP]', 'RDP•Sonic[COP]' and '[COP] KooKoo'; when I was going around 'Devil's Corner' when this guy was blocking the road which caused me to crash and lose the chase.

*Edit: His number plate is also offensive to some it means "d i c k" in some other language.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Are you saying none of the incidents are in this replay? If so you need to provide a replay with timestamps so this report can be handled properly.
It was only the drifting which I don't think I got in the replay, others will vouch for me.
I am not sure where to put this but he has also been harassing me while i am copping
I really need a replay with this user committing these offences and I would be glad to take action. If neither of you have one we will have to wait until next time so you can save the replay.
The op has a link to the replay which concerns him blocking the road, ect.
Put the timestamps in the OP.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's