[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Seal.. (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Rodgsteves

Their LFS username(s): Seal..
Their LFS username(s): Er0
Their in-game nickname(s): [6S] iacob
Their in-game nickname(s): (ADVAN)Ero

Main reason(s): Name calling / insulting

Chat log: [Image: lfs_00000006.jpg]

[Image: lfs_00000007.jpg]

[Image: lfs_00000008.jpg]

He still insists...

Description of incident (inc date & time): This is very disrespectful considering i'm a Tunisian (arab) and from my view it's racism.

if he have a problem with a person then he can always file a forum report instead of insulting group of online players even though after kookoo talked to him he said "a few arabs are not all of you" still insulting and Ero copyed his message and added +1 and was supporting him
First of all i apology after a while (which you have not involed on yours creenshots). Second - i had 3 chases with arab drifting guys, they chose nubing style in dirt, around trees also using track bugs to get COPS stuck or roll over. It was mentioned to these TWO guys! I have not written anything about others! Also i want to say that everybody use that word all the time! Every day (and noone cares)! If i would had said it about Polaks, or Czech players, i would get +1 from everybody, now i said to these two guys that i wasn´t happy about those chases and everybody went mad? what i wrote? you gonna be banned! Change your attitude!, etc.. if it was to other guys, i would be praised by +1... Again, it was mentioned to chases i had before with them! So, next time i see someone calling stupid other guy, i will report him because i find it offensive to others. Thanks for an advice.
It was clear, meant to every arab! We all know how to read, your actions in the future is not my concern, you made a huge mistake here which the rules was clear about it .
iacob Wrote:Thanks for advice.

With pleasure Smile
(2016-01-16 15:42)Undercover Wrote: [ -> ]It was clear, meant to every arab! We all know how to read, your actions in the future is not my concern, you made a huge mistake here which the rules was clear about it .

Are you kidding me Mr.AD? Where it is written it was mentioned for all? Those guys were 2, so i said it in plural. That you found it offensive to yourself i am sorry.
Let me see AD. First chase - he ran to the forrest, u-turning around bug trees, then i ended on the roof. He said "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Second chase - forrest, trees, he went on the roof, i got him
Third chase - ran around buggy area around Karting, using narrow point (only for XFG) to get me stuck. He won, said !Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I do not find this as a fun, especialy he said "Hhhhhhhhhh", that i can find offensive for me as calling me "stupid"... soooo i can report him Smile Great!! Smile Lets make it in Mr.AD style
First of all, this is not Mr.AD i don't have to keep telling each one of you! If you meant to theese 2 guys then you can just talk to them, when you put it that way it's meant to all of us, even though if you was just talking about theese 2 guys insulting is against the rules also racism!
That's all i have to say, i don't need to talk to you no more, i'll let the admins handle it .
"stupid" isn´t insult (if so, why they are not banning those who use that? Maybe i will be the first one in history). And you have to tell that to each other, because nobody believe Smile) And talking to 2 guys in one is better, also they were together in all situations. I am just defending myself, i am not talking to you Biggrin
(2016-01-16 15:50)Iacob Wrote: [ -> ]Are you kidding me Mr.AD?
Lets make it in Mr.AD style
Stop attacking others with silly ways please Smile

PS: I'm driving right now on another server if you want to make sure that we are two different peoples as some peoples fails to believe...
(2016-01-16 16:02)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16 15:50)Iacob Wrote: [ -> ]Are you kidding me Mr.AD?
Lets make it in Mr.AD style
Stop attacking others with silly ways please Smile

PS: I'm driving right now on another server if you want to make sure that we are two different peoples as some peoples fails to believe...

yea yea i am not attacking anyone Biggrin Just you "TWO" thinks i do
Since both parties have expressed their side of the story, this will be locked until an admin is ready to handle it.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Jacob, Your history for swearing and insulting is a bit long. You should know better to keep the name calling to yourself. Banned for 3 days.

(ADVAN)Ero will receive a confirmable warning for insulting.

Please grow up people, this whole thread made my head hurt. If you get crashed, accept apologies and get over it. Unless they dont apologize, then report it.

-Dizzle

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's