[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Ernests (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
oook, lets try again
im really sorry for the 1st topic Unsure

soo, here we go:

- jeshaLV

- yesterday, foreveralone day, i mean 14.02.12 fooor about 6pm

- doesnt have, maybe admin who banned me has one, Jack or smth, really cant remember who was that.

- Reasons? Hmm.. yesyes, i have understood, that driftiiing and burning tyres are dangerous in virtual life too, even if there isnt perople on streets Smile)))))))))
Hi,

Yesterday I saw you doing a burnout down the pitlane as I left my pit garage. I decided to just ignore it and carry on. Shortly after you insulted some cops who busted you and they and others took a little offence, therefore I kicked you, asking you to read rules 1.1 (Disrespectful behaviour) and 6.1 (Driving sensibly in the pitlane).

After you came back from your kick, you immediately started doing the same thing again - doing a burnout down the pitlane, going from side to side.

You were therefore banned for stunting in the pitlane and ignoring an admin instruction.

Josh.
driving forwards with pushed brakes are burnout now? ok, then im really sorry, in local tracks with this combination im heating my tyres. Can i now came back? Biggrin

Yesterday wasnt my day, some id*ot smashed my 540's window and stole my ipod, i was a bit angry, so im sorry to all drivers, who yesterday was online Smile
[quote='Ernests' pid='22793' dateline='1329324263']
driving forwards with pushed brakes are burnout now? ok, then im really sorry, in local tracks with this combination im heating my tyres.

Yes, and it's even worse when you're doing it moving. Rule 6.1 states "Drive sensibly and predictably in the pitlane, this includes not performing stunts such as drifting and burnouts".

[quote]
Yesterday wasnt my day, some id*ot smashed my 540's window and stole my ipod, i was a bit angry, so im sorry to all drivers, who yesterday was online Smile
[/quote]

We all have bad days, but it doesn't mean you are allowed to get away with breaking rules any more than on any other day.

Recently you have also been kicked for doing stunts on inappropriate parts of the track (in the middle of the road and on roundabouts). That warning should have made things clear enough (especially as it was only 5 days ago).

Unban Denied.

Josh.
Dude, it is just a game, chill out, and forget these RUUULES, rules are made for people, PEOPLE, P-E-O-P-L-E safety on streets... But ok, i understood. And i really cant remember donuts in the middle of the track, maybe i had hot and empty tyres? ok right then, when i will have unban?
6 days.
are you kidding me?
No. You've been told at least twice that you were doing something wrong. If that isn't enough to make you read and stick to the rules then I don't know what is.

The thing that bothers me the most is I kicked you and specifically asked you to read rule 6.1. You then came back and started to break that rule immediately.
i have understand my mistake, can i have another chance earlier? :angel:
You had a chance. Firstly when you were kicked 6 days ago, and then when I kicked you yesterday asking you to read those rules. If I was going to give you another chance I would have done that yesterday by not banning you.
strict officers, ooooooooook. how can i bribe you? Biggrin
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's