[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: SeanProd.TV Videos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Open'd a thread where i post all my videos Wink
Right where do i start.. i know it contains polish writing etc
but i wanted to show you my little work i did in ets2 this night

GG

(2016-02-29 21:22)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]GG

XD
You lost more then 3k, lol

Check it out! Tongue
doriftos gopros onboardos!

lets bring this series back !

tl;dw: got bored after 5min of watching you being distracted, handling your cellphone, blocking of civilians, forcing them to undertake, saving setups, doing a pitstop.
(2016-04-05 11:29)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]tl;dw: got bored after 5min of watching you being distracted, handling your cellphone, blocking of civilians, forcing them to undertake, saving setups, doing a pitstop.

barney dont wanna sound rude but , overtaking is usually on the oposite lane if there is no car going , yes there could fit 2 cars , but if you watch more into it , maybe you'll see some nice action generly speaking im not the best first impressioner but ye at end of the day its your opinion wich i might take into consideration :>
[Image: 5703b8dd0ff19-GG2016.jpg]

Sean best as cop xD

[Image: 5703c2f6a5e07-GG2016a.jpg]
COP LIFE #6!

ill do one today Wink
last vid before new interface? or no Biggrin

intro lol, thanks for subtitles but at 2:00 no subtitles? bug?
that copping, lol. not quite TC standards imho. Constantly nudgin other cops, disregarding cop 1/2(e.g. undertaking on the top of the hill), reversing into traffic, ramming the saudi into the barrier. i'd try to work on that. wasnt boring again though.
tbh , i learn to cop everday Smile there is no perfect side of me xd
sorry gt4tube for da bug Sad
nice vid, could you link revbouncer pls? Biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's