[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report [COP]KooKoo (Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 4s.

Their LFS username(s):dmo3_Al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP]KooKoo

Main reason(s):
He said after chase me " Send your Setup or i will fine you " .
Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fjld80...KooKoo.mpr
Replay timestamps: start from 37:15:00 to 38:00 , and see what lacop say at 37:51 .
Description of incident (inc date & time):
He said in priv : give me your setup or i will fine you .. and [C/D]Fortuner he said " send me too " in priv , then i refused his request and he take money from me .
Hi,

It was a joke, even if you sent me the setup I will still fine you. I don't see how this is a reportable offense.

I would like to ask the admin who's responsible for looking into this case to please take a look at Sulim4n's stunting on public roads. Same timestamps mentioned by the reporter.

Thanks!

KooKoo
Hello ,

First : if it was a joke , why you talked me by Priv message ? , and why you wait a few moment before you fine me ??

Second : I did it ' 2 wheel drive ' in front of Magic and many of COP , nobody fine me for that , Ok !
For me, the police should not be joking like that. When the police officer says something like that "Send your Setup or i will fine you" something is wrong. Since it is this report, it was't a joke.
(2016-01-21 21:32)Sulim4n Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ,

First : if it was a joke , why you talked me by Priv message ? , and why you wait a few moment before you fine me ??

Second : I did it ' 2 wheel drive ' in front of Magic and many of COP , nobody fine me for that , Ok !
I didn't wait a few moments for you to send the setup or I'll fine you, I waited for you to move off the road but you didn't so I just fined you.
We didn't speak Arabic at all , and see what lacop said at 37:51 .
(2016-01-22 01:52)Sulim4n Wrote: [ -> ]We didn't speak Arabic at all , and see what lacop said at 37:51 .

I thought I did sorry, it was the driver who was behind us then.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

KooKoo, I understand you may have been trying to make a joke, but it does sound a bit like you're fishing for bribes or something - just be careful about the way your words can be perceived by others.

Suliman, please don't perform stunts like driving on two wheels on the main roads in future.

No action will be taken.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's