[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Al-Ken (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: AdreesTinkler

Their LFS username(s): AL-KEN
Their in-game nickname(s): AL KEN

Main reason(s): Ramming me on purpose and then pitting immediately, avoiding the swear filter and also claiming to have 'multiple accounts' when boasting how a ban wouldn't bother him.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kzte5yz5y994od...t.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: 6:16 till end of replay (it is very short)

Description of incident (inc date & time): A few seconds before 6:16 I bust him as backup, he was unaware that he was in fact still in a chase after the other cops had lost contact, he then got mad, rammed me, avoided the swear filter (not sure if the replay quite captured that, but it began with an F so I'm sure it can be found in the chat logs somewhere). Roy also mentioned something about the subject avoiding the swear filter 3 times if I recall correctly.

He also mentioned his many accounts he has for ban evasion (I did screenshot this but it's disappeared, however, I'm sure you'd be able to find it in the chat logs - it happened very shortly after the replay finished).
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This user is currently banned for a seperate offence, so his current ban shall be extended as this is not the first time he has rammed people. Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's