[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report KooKoo (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Sensejs

Their LFS username(s): dmo3_Al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] KooKoo

Main reason(s): Asking for setup instead of fining ( SS or fine ) and then Asking 5 000 $ like bribe ( Give 5k and no chase one week ) And abusing me ( Calling a kid )

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://prntscr.com/9tp0u7 ( Abusing screen ) http://www.mediafire.com/download/m5lt6d...RIGHTS.mpr
Replay timestamps:31:10 - "ss or i fine you" 37:23 "send me 5k i dont chase you for 1 week"

Description of incident (inc date & time): Asking for setup instead of fining ( SS or fine ) and then Asking 5 000 $ like bribe ( Give 5k and no chase one week ) And abusing me ( Calling a kid )
Hello Faarlow,

Both incidents you mentioned were jokes and the admin who will be handling the report will know that. Never have I taken a bribe from someone since the first day of me being a cop.

The first incident when Suliman connected I asked him for the setup or I will fine him, he then laughed (because he knows I was joking) and then sent the setup. Also notice that I just asked him to send the setup or I'll fine him even when I wasn't chasing him. I didn't save the setup till you decided to jump in and start being annoying(to show in public chat that I saved it). The only reason I asked from him to send the setup is to joke with him after his report and he knew that. You can also see that he asked me to send a FXO or he'll report me, which was also a joke from him.

For the second incident, I did it to provoke you. I PMed ALFDRALY and asked him to send me 5000 just to annoy you, to look like I was taking bribes from him.

Also, I called you a kid because you are, FaarLow, you continuously keep calling your friends or people "bitches" and continuously annoy me even though I kept ignoring you from the beginning and I hope the admin looking into this case takes this seriously and consider a punishment to be taken against you.

I hope that the admin who is looking into this report to not take any action against me as all the people involved in this case know that we are just joking, excluding FaaLow. I promise not to repeat this "joke" again, if you want me to.

Thanks,
KooKoo
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
KooKoo, I asked you yesterday in the forum report against you to not act in such a way again and yet I wake up today to see another report against you for the exact same thing. I don't know if you hadn't read the thread or simply chose to ignore me, but this is your last warning for doing something like this again. You are not to pretend to ask for bribes, whether you think they are your friend or not.

You received two in-game reports and two forum reports in a couple of days for this, so clearly it is not being taken as a joke by other players. Openly admitting that you were provoking Faarlow means you're skating on thin ice here - You know you should not be provoking other players and you know you've been in trouble about this before too.

This warning is your last chance. Please think seriously about how your actions and words reflect on others in the future. Next time we will not be so lenient.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's