[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - TGooFR_LFS (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● My Username: -Roba-

● Their Username: TGooFR_LFS
● Their Nickname: [COP] TGooFR

● Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4otorf6nf3iieh...R.mpr?dl=0
● Replay Timestamps:

~ 1:21:43.XX - He is crashed by an other driver. After telling him "repoort ??" he turns around on the AB and starts to drive off to the SZ2.

~ 1:22:26.XX - I see him wrongsiding, and question him as he had just told me not to, as I drove 1 car length wrong way on the roundabout.

Despite my best efforts to question him about the wrongwaying, he shouts; "BRB", soon after that; "IM Go To Sleep ^_^" and finally, as I ask him to answer me, he shouts "NO" in the chat and disconnects soon after.

You can see all this immediately after the time stamps, might want to rewind forward a little for the chat parts.

● Description of incident/Reason for report: Wrong way on the AB, despite previously telling others not to do that. Absolutely no will to answer why he had done it - knowing he did wrong.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This user has no prior history of this so will receive a confirmable COP warning regarding him using the wrongside of the Autobahn for an extended period of time. He will have to be careful if doesn't want to lose his rights.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's