[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [COP] KooKoo's mistake (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/size]
My username: tehpave
His username: dmo3_Al7zn. His nickname: [COP] KooKoo

Hi! I was playing and i was driving my XFG 50% restriction. I come to curve and KooKoo was doing roadblock. I dodge that roadblock to left. There was more cop's and that 1 suspect. I didn't see them. I accidently hit them all. I said sorry.[Image: 732afec0565c0915575240c67713c458] KooKoo started to chase me. I cant move really fast because 50% restriction. He said me "dont stop here! move your ass" [Image: 34fd69bd3489e863a8aa432a658a3b20] And i said "I cant even move!!!!! i have 50%" I went to grass and i see that "failed to stop" Then he gived 300€ fine for me. I think that 300€ is too much for accident. I think KooKoo was doing mistake to give me so high fine. What do you think admins, was that right?[/align]

replay: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5sb97e..._crash.mpr It starts at 9:25
I fined you 300 because you stopped late, after 45 seconds the insim automatically initiates a pursuit. I don't know how you couldn't see so many cars ahead of you. The fine was worth it, thats all.

Thanks for your report.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello,

I've reviewed the replay at the timestamps provided.
The main issues I see are from you TehPave.

1. You do not slow down or drive with caution after sirens were behind you, next to you and then infront of you
  2. You had clear view in a frontward direction, and could see there was a danger on the road (and if you couldn't, you shouldn't be driving)
  3. You aim directly at a pile of cars when there is an alternative route
  4. You don't slow down or apply brakes when you had a clear opportunity to do so, instead keep full throttle on until you're literally meters away from other vehicles
  5. You honk your horn before you even apply brakes, ending with a large crash

Even if you somehow didn't see the vehicles to the left of the roadblock, which I do not believe, seeing tyres all over the road is already more than enough of a reason to slow right down, not continue with 100% throttle.

I'm not going to ask KooKoo, but if he or someone else did happen to have caution or hazard insim signals on at the time, it would not help your case either.
This could be classed as ramming on your part with your actions in this situation.
I will not treat it as such this time, but you will receive a warning for this.

In my opinion, KooKoo was well within his rights to fine you the 300€, as it is one of the larger options for Causing an Accident.

KooKoo, one thing you could have handled better in my opinion is the traffic stop location.
It was quite clear that if he wasn't going to make it to a safer spot, you could either stop him close to the wall and enable your insim hazard signals, or more preferably, tell him to move to a safer location and use the !chase command when it is more suitable to do so.

TehPave, you will receive a confirmable warning for your actions here as mentioned above.
KooKoo, please practice the methods I stated above in future occurrences.

[Image: f9585ac265.png]

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's