[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Roundabout with parking spot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Let me ask that this area - marked with red square - is the part of the Autobahn part of the track? If not, there is a lane which is interacts with that marked area.
Parking on that spot is a daily issue on the server even with COPs or drivers.
It's against the common sense, i'v never seen a roundabout with parking slots nowhere.
If anybody can park over there please let us know, and if it's possible mark that area on the layout with some chalk or else.
Waiting for response and thanks in advance!

[Image: TC_kyo_RB.jpg]
The area you have highlighted is part of the roundabout/autobahn, but people park there for some strange reason. A short while ago TC created a yellow cross-hatched road marking to try and stop people parking there, but it only encouraged them. It was worse when there was actually pit boxes on the grass there, but now they have been moved it's much less crowded now.

TL;DR: If you need to park, go behind the barrier instead of on the roundabout.
I don't think ANYONE should be parking there (even admins doing work if they can help it). It's on the road, and if you park there long enough, you'll be hit. Not to mention the car park a few metres away.

There were yellow hatched markings there previously, but for some odd reason people felt more inclined to park there. Therefore, the hatched markings probably won't be making a return. I think less people park there now the markings are gone.

I personally make an effort to tell people not to park there.
They park there I fine them. I like it.
[Image: IMG_1372-1024x496.jpg]

Wonder what is so attractive about that spot.
Its so annoying and with xfr and ks almost racing line. I quit telling ppl to not park there cuz obviously that aswell is wannabeadmin like and often ends in stupid discussions lol

I'd suggest two simple straight arrows to mark it as part of the road. That might aswell prevent people from going from the far right into the roundabout. Especially drifters. I sometimes collide with em when it looks like they go straight, i go next to em abd suddenly they pull left
(2016-01-24 16:41)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think ANYONE should be parking there (even admins doing work if they can help it). It's on the road, and if you park there long enough, you'll be hit. Not to mention the car park a few metres away.

Appreciate the fast, and relevant answer, which means NOBODY ALLOWED to park there!
From now i will stop arguing with mostly COPs to not park there, just taking a screenshot and upload it.

Cheers!
(2016-01-24 19:00)TAJM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24 16:41)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think ANYONE should be parking there (even admins doing work if they can help it). It's on the road, and if you park there long enough, you'll be hit. Not to mention the car park a few metres away.

Appreciate the fast, and relevant answer, which means NOBODY ALLOWED to park there!
From now i will stop arguing with mostly COPs to not park there, just taking a screenshot and upload it.

Cheers!

Just remember, it's not something you can go and report or anything, it's more of an annoyance, due to people seeing an open space and just parking there. The layout needs editing or something so it's clear you can't stop there.
(2016-01-24 19:46)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-24 19:00)TAJM Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers!

Just remember, it's not something you can go and report or anything, it's more of an annoyance, due to people seeing an open space and just parking there. The layout needs editing or something so it's clear you can't stop there.

There is a Road Traffic Act, here is a rulebook with specified rules for almost each track. I'm already understand that is not an issue what i can or i will to report, and i am already known its just pointless, never tried to do, but; we have to be sure, what is the situation with that specified area.

"10.1.2. Avoid stopping on the Autobahn where possible."
Reference URL's