[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - chase Roy and Nitro (Archived by Nathan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:SaFeeR-SS

Their LFS username(s):VVAK - razrulz1234
Their in-game nickname(s):RDP•Roy[COP] - [GLOW]Nitro[COP]

Main reason(s):ww on autoban and hit me from behind.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k53klb...282%29.mpr
Replay timestamps:
18:21 ww on autoban
19:25 hit me from behind
27:30 Hit me from behind what caused my car flipped
Description of incident (inc date & time):
19:25 hit me from behind when i was trying to brake for the turn but he still keep sticking with my car rear.
and about the ww , i dont know if he allowed to go to the exit in wrong way or not.
27:30 nitro hit me and keep pushing my which cause a flipped and give my low fine for that.
What even is this? I'm not even on that replay?! Nor is Roy in fact! At least post the right replay when trying to make a valid report.
As Nitro stated above, neither Nitro or me are in the replay. The replay that you provided though, includes you pitting/crashing suspects who are already against the border. This results in you being flipped at 24:30,00. Than i did not even mention about all those times you wrongsided and the few times you crashed other cops because you were not aware of the suspects actions.

After the chase Nitro and me tried to speak to you about the way you got busted. Instead you saved replay and decided to leave the server.

Quote:2. Try to sort the situation out by speaking to the rulebreaker
Confront the rulebreaker about an incident that you feel wasn't alright.

Try to get the rulebreaker to understand that if one causes an accident or otherwise breaks the servers rules, one must apologize for his actions.

You did not try to speak with us. The only thing you said was: I'm going to report you guys.

As far as the "sorry-rule", Nitro and I have the habit to say sorry after we've done something we know was to harsh or not OK.

As he changed the replay link, hereby the old replay link: http://download850.mediafire.com/pkp5kwx...hase+1.mpr
Quote:After the chase Nitro and me tried to speak to you about the way you got busted. Instead you saved replay and decided to leave the server.

As Roy has said here, I did try speak to you however you just went afk and reported.

Not only are you wasting our time with dealing with this situation here on the forum, but you're going to waste a admins time too - since you havent even provided the right replay.

I better option would've been to deal with it on the server, wouldn't you agree?

Quote:As far as the "sorry-rule", Nitro and I have the habit to say sorry after we've done something we know was to harsh or not OK.

I did say "sorry" after this all happened, yet you reported!

Im hoping a admin deals with this sort of attitude towards reporting without listening to the other persons apologies/statement.
Quote:The replay that you provided though, includes you pitting/crashing suspects who are already against the border. This results in you being flipped at 24:30,00.

Not to mention that you've pitted/crashed a suspect on the border from that "false" replay.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I cannot comment on the previous replay, I will use the current link as reference

NOTE : you seem to be lagging about a little/ car contact seems strange when contact occurs
Nothing wrong with contact at 19.25 perfectly legal and used as part of advanced training.

Nitros hit at end was more to do with poor Wall Physics rather than his contact..

Nitro Apologized at the time.

This report is frankly nit picking.. The worst part was Borja sliding into you on the grass after Roy spun you which he apologized for instantly.

Your driving was no better than the cops chasing you, If you cant take it don't give it out.

No action taken.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's