[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Money making/Losing InSim !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
IF YOURE A COP/MEDIC, PLEASE DONT VOTE.

Since the system doesnt really apply on you. If you want to have fun and break the speed limit, you just go on duty.

IF UR A COP/MEDIC AND YOUVE ALREADY POSTED, PLEASE REMOVE THE POST, OR JUST CLEARLY SAY UR A COP/MEDIC SO PEOPLE CAN STOP TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY ON THIS TOPIC.

[my opinion, freedom of speech]

Administrator Message by: Dan

Thread subject changed. 2.3. Do not post in capital letters only. You may use them when it's grammatically correct, but do not overuse them.
(2016-01-25 18:15)MartyLouis Wrote: [ -> ]If you speed too much the insim rips money of you for doing that. In my opinion you shouldnt lose money by the insim by speeding too much. Arent there cops for that?

It's a city driving server, so it only makes sense to punish speeders in anyway possible. Keep it the way it is.
(2016-01-25 18:19)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-25 18:15)MartyLouis Wrote: [ -> ]If you speed too much the insim rips money of you for doing that. In my opinion you shouldnt lose money by the insim by speeding too much. Arent there cops for that?

It's a city driving server, so it only makes sense to punish speeders in anyway possible. Keep it the way it is.

Its a cops and robbers server, shouldnt "robbers" be able to get away with it?
If we could speed freely, nobody would really obey speed limits and crashes would be more frequent.

Lots of people are still going to speed regardless, but it acts as a disincentive.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=21088
The suggestion is included in the above thread, isn't it?
No. Big -1.

Thats what makes [TC] diferent to other servers. Also , this help with the economy of us.
Dont want to lost money? Dont go fast , obey the limits.
Wants to go fast? Lost money / Can be chased
(2016-01-25 18:22)BP Wrote: [ -> ]http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=21088
The suggestion is included in the above thread, isn't it?

Yes. But now its a poll. And more on its own.

(2016-01-25 18:22)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]If we could speed freely, nobody would really obey speed limits and crashes would be more frequent.

Lots of people are still going to speed regardless, but it acts as a disincentive.

(2016-01-25 18:24)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]No. Big -1.

Thats what makes [TC] diferent to other servers. Also , this help with the economy of us.
Dont want to lost money? Dont go fast , obey the limits.
Wants to go fast? Lost money / Can be chased

Arent there a thing called COPS to chased you and fine you? Just make the fines more expensive.

[i deleted some stuff here]

Please read my FIRST post in this thread.
There's no need to get irritated because people don't like your idea. (You've gotten rid of the OP text. It's just dots now.)

OK, you've updated it.

(2016-01-25 18:15)MartyLouis Wrote: [ -> ]IF YOURE A COP/MEDIC, PLEASE DONT VOTE.

Since the system doesnt really apply on you. If you want to have fun and break the speed limit, you just go on duty.

IF UR A COP/MEDIC AND YOUVE ALREADY POSTED, PLEASE REMOVE THE POST, OR JUST CLEARLY SAY UR A COP/MEDIC SO PEOPLE CAN STOP TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY ON THIS TOPIC.

You can't dictate who does and doesn't vote. This is an open forum.
(2016-01-25 18:34)BP Wrote: [ -> ]You can't dictate who does and doesn't vote. This is an open forum.

Dear BP, please tell me WHERE I dictate anyone about voting? Oops, i think i did not.

But, my dear BP. im not mad a you, we're human after all.

But my first post is based on my opinion.

Ps BP,

Ur a cop, are you?
I have a cop license yes, but that doesn't mean I never go suspect.

Also, I can safely say that the InSim will not be changed to simply not charge you for speeding. That just won't happen.
(2016-01-25 18:40)MartyLouis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-25 18:34)BP Wrote: [ -> ]You can't dictate who does and doesn't vote. This is an open forum.

Dear BP, please tell me WHERE I dictate anyone about voting? Oops, i think i did not.

(2016-01-25 18:15)MartyLouis Wrote: [ -> ]IF YOURE A COP/MEDIC, PLEASE DONT VOTE.

Well , i think that you arent oppen for hear the opinions...

Anyways , good suggestion
IF YOURE A COP/MEDIC, PLEASE DONT VOTE

Right there, you did.
(2016-01-25 18:42)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I have a cop license yes, but that doesn't mean I never go suspect.

Also, I can safely say that the InSim will not be changed to simply not charge you for speeding. That just won't happen.

okay.

But can you remove the ability for cops to fine you for speeding? Since you already have an insim to annoy you.

(2016-01-25 18:43)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]IF YOURE A COP/MEDIC, PLEASE DONT VOTE

Right there, you did.

How about you read the FULL post.

Look.

Below.

Hey, what that? It seems there's something written down there...

And even if i didnt mention its my opinion and freedom of speech, I AM STILL NOT DICTATING ANYONE. I am REQUESTING cops/medics not to vote.

Just look at the word "please"

(2016-01-25 18:43)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-25 18:40)MartyLouis Wrote: [ -> ]

Well , i think that you arent oppen for hear the opinions...

Anyways , good suggestion

So theres this guy....
[TC] CityDriving is a cruise server, meaning people are encouraged to drive at more sensible speeds (as opposed to e.g. racing). Therefore, an automatic money-decrease is imposed on those who exceed the speed limit by a certain percentage, and the money you lose is dependent on the excess speed. If you don't want to lose a lot of money, don't majorly speed. If you want to be one of those people who floors it around the map, that's fine as long as you do it safely, but you have to be prepared to lose a lot of money.

Obviously, CityDriving is also a Cops & Robbers server (maybe even primarily), meaning cops will always have the ability to fine those who are breaking road laws, including speeding.

It has been like this for as long as I can remember, and we have no reason to change it.
(2016-01-25 18:50)BP Wrote: [ -> ][TC] CityDriving is a cruise server, meaning people are encouraged to drive at more sensible speeds (as opposed to e.g. racing). Therefore, an automatic money-decrease is imposed on those who exceed the speed limit by a certain percentage, and the money you lose is dependent on the excess speed. If you don't want to lose a lot of money, don't majorly speed. If you want to be one of those people who floors it around the map, that's fine as long as you do it safely, but you have to be prepared to lose a lot of money.

Obviously, CityDriving is also a Cops & Robbers server (maybe even primarily), meaning cops will always have the ability to fine those who are breaking road laws, including speeding.

It has been like this for as long as I can remember, and we have no reason to change it.

Ok.

But is it possible for TC to make TC two a more "fun/free" server?

Including:

-Guardsrails and other road decorations (but not as much as now, since sometimes the way to go is REALLY tight (abit unrealistic).

-A insim which gives you a little money when obeying the speed limit. but not taking money from you when speeding.

-Cops who can chase you for "breaking the law".

-Maybe some street racing features?
it would be nice to remove it tbh because I lose atleast 5k or more a day just by driving the way I enjoy. but it's the purpose of the server and will never be removed.
(2016-01-25 18:56)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]it would be nice to remove it tbh because I lose atleast 5k or more a day just by driving the way I enjoy. but it's the purpose of the server and will never be removed.

So what did you vote? You voted according to your opinion or what the TC people (probably) want to?
No, then no, and after that no. At the end it will be a no.

It's a no.

____

I don't see the point in "allowing" others to speed without getting fined, if you speed IRL, even if a cop doesn't chase you, you "may" lose money too so that's a good similarity?
(2016-01-25 19:05)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]No, then no, and after that no. At the end it will be a no.

It's a no.

____

I don't see the point in "allowing" others to speed without getting fined, if you speed IRL, even if a cop doesn't chase you, you "may" lose money too so that's a good similarity?

If i speed irl, and there arent any cops around, do i lose money? maybe burning more fuel...
When will people stop whining about virtual money in a game? This has been discussed endless amount of times and the outcome has always been the same; yes, you should lose money for speeding. IMO even more money should be pumped out from the insim economy.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's