[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - kewinerixon & vp1 (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  • Your LFS name: Kobra93
  • Their LFS username(s): kewinerixon & vp1
  • Their LFS GameName(s): TKR™ERIKSSON & 01TKR™FLINK
  • Link to replay: Click here.
Replay timestamps:

2:34:25: I come from autobahn and drive into pit box to repair.
2:34:42: After I'm leaving the pit box, Eriksson hits me the first time. He did apologize the first time.
2:34:50: After Eriksson did apologize, Flink reverses into my left side door on purpose. He did not apologize.
2:35:04: Flink repeats the same on purpose reverse into my left side door. He didn't apologize this time either.
2:35:35: This time Eriksson decides to hit my right rear wheel which causes me to get rammed into the barrier.
2:35:42: Eriksson repeats the ram, this time hitting my rear.
2:37:18: Flink decides to start drifiting around the roundabout.

After all of this they didn't apologize or anything, just drove away and I went to make this report.

Description of the incident:
20:05 GMT+2. 25.1.2016

These guys just begin randomly ramming me into the pit box multiple times, without any reason. I've explained what happened above.

[EDIT] Added Flink drifting around the roundabout.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi,

These users are fairly inexperienced on the servers, having barely driven 1000kms on the CityDriving servers between them. As such, I've given them both confirmable warnings for the next time they come online to hopefully draw their attention to the rules and realise behaviour such as this is not accepted on our servers.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's