[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Kitty (Mokasan) (Report Archived by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: AdreesTinkler

Their LFS username(s): Mokasan
Their in-game nickname(s): Kitty•Ms

Main reason(s): Insulting, ramming and purposely parking on the Autobahn

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bhh7urg2kgcsl...y.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps:
0:55:52 Calls Spectre a moron
0:56:08 Calls Spectre a noob
0:57:20 Clearly goes from completing a pit stop to purposely marking in the middle of the Autobahn
1:26:20 Says I suck or somebody sucks, apparently
1:26:46 Something's sucking again
1:26:52 Clearly drives into me with full force
1:26:57 Hits Don a few times, doesn't apologise
1:27:23 Apparently I'm a noob driver

Description of incident (inc date & time): 2 main contexts. First is the between 0:53:00 and 0:57:20. He's mad at Spectre and I think the events that occur within this time interval are because of this. The other context is towards the end of the second chase and shortly after it; this is between 1:26:20 and 1:27:23 when he's mad about the maneuvers used to immobilise him.
ramming and purposely parking on the Autobahn? I dont agree on those two points right there..

ramming, who did i ram really? i tryed to get away from the cops(4 of you that was after me) i did not hit any of you hard at all. most of it was a counter pit move from my side.

parking on the autobahn: i have been driving all the time, only time i can rememeber when i "parked" was when i did drink some water or did send a text msg.

Yes i got alittle angry on that fz5 that kinda stopped my chase at the ramps since he did go from moving to a full stop, then he moved after you did get close to me. 90% would get mad about that(can be wrong on that). Did call him a moron aswell but hey, everyone or atleast me says stupid things in the heat of the moment that was right there. Think i did say sorry to him after it if not, my bad on that part.

I got angry after that 2nd chase because of the pit move one of the cop did on me when he did drive fast on the grass to hit me. I would think that the players that have passed the cop test would be alittle more fair and do a pit like everyone else does it and that i say suck, not really that insulting if u ask me since i see that word in the ingame chat alot and nothing happends to that person so why should it happend to me?

That i did tap you guys after the fine, was it really that bad for you? it's not like i did destroy your cars or rammed you since i was on that grass after the pit. like the report says that i did not say sorry. my bad again but i forgot since i was alittle angry.

I understand what will happend to me because of it and i respect it!
(2016-01-25 20:31)Kitty Wrote: [ -> ]ramming and purposely parking on the Autobahn? I dont agree on those two points right there..

ramming, who did i ram really? i tryed to get away from the cops(4 of you that was after me) i did not hit any of you hard at all. most of it was a counter pit move from my side.

parking on the autobahn: i have been driving all the time, only time i can rememeber when i "parked" was when i did drink some water or did send a text msg.

Yes i got alittle angry on that fz5 that kinda stopped my chase at the ramps since he did go from moving to a full stop, then he moved after you did get close to me. 90% would get mad about that(can be wrong on that). Did call him a moron aswell but hey, everyone or atleast me says stupid things in the heat of the moment that was right there. Think i did say sorry to him after it if not, my bad on that part.

I got angry after that 2nd chase because of the pit move one of the cop did on me when he did drive fast on the grass to hit me. I would think that the players that have passed the cop test would be alittle more fair and do a pit like everyone else does it and that i say suck, not really that insulting if u ask me since i see that word in the ingame chat alot and nothing happends to that person so why should it happend to me?

That i did tap you guys after the fine, was it really that bad for you? it's not like i did destroy your cars or rammed you since i was on that grass after the pit. like the report says that i did not say sorry. my bad again but i forgot since i was alittle angry.

I understand what will happend to me because of it and i respect it!

You welcomed my report with open arms in the server and now you're grovelling... I understand that you may be angry given the circumstances, however, resolving this in the manner you did wasn't acceptable. You had an arsenal of comments you could have made in lieu of the insults you slung around. In fact, I wouldn't have even reported you had you not been so cocksure about there not being any grounds to report you on.

You could have drunk your water or continued to text whilst still pitting, or perhaps parked on the corner outside of the pit box. If you watch the replay, you can see that you're hitting into us (and trying to budge us) so you can drive off (Don also commented on this in the replay as it happened); this would be somewhat understandable if the chase was to still active, but it'd finished and you were doing this as a form of revenge. I can't remember you apologising to Spectre, maybe the chat logs will prove otherwise.
don't forget to mention the ram he did to me, i dont know if its on the replay from tingle but, kitty rammed me too i think 45/25 min earlier.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I think this report is a little bit petty to be honest. Most of the time stamps are not worth mentioning - only those that feature an insulting/abusive behavior.

Since the player's last ban for using such terms was back in June last year, only a confirmable warning will be issued this time round.

Thanks for the report.
~ TC

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's