[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Kai.Vinc.e (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS name: Nitro
Their LFS username(s):VincentXero86
Their LFS GameName(s): Kai.Vinc.e
Screenshot(s) below:

[Image: hr5f1.jpg]

I was towing someone who was flipped over at the RB, obviously putting the "Caution" up before hand. Napi probably saw the caution (probably because he didn't respond to me if he had seen it or not when i asked) and didnt keep back and hit my back.

[Image: W3LGx.jpg]

Thats all I said to Napi.

Instead of Napi dealing with me, Kai thought it would be appropriate to to stick his head in and tell me to apologize. I was going to settle this properly with Napi, just was asking him if he saw caution because from my view seemed like he just rammed me.

[Image: 2vlvP.jpg]

As you can see, Kai didnt give Napi a chance to even speak, but started telling me to apologise.

[Image: RbbxD.jpg]

Calls me a "asshole" again!

Hope a admin can look into this matter seriously and take some action against this. Clearly not appropriate language used by him, especially the fact he didn't even let me finish dealing with Napi.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This user's recent history an beyond is filled with warnings, I'm surprised he's gotten away with so much.

Due to this, he will receive a short ban for his actions.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's