[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: Theponczek (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Filsoof

Their LFS username(s): Ponczek
Their in-game nickname(s): theponczek

Main reason(s): Careless driving for a longer time, crash with no sorry

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.upload.ee/files/5517971/repor...k.mpr.html
Replay timestamps: :
26:54
20:26
30:33

Description of incident (inc date & time):
28/01/2016
First timestamp (26:54): I flash my lights and indicating left for the overtake.
Second timestamp (26:56): Crash
Third timestamp (30:33): WW on AB (Keep watching till he reaches autobahn, he causes a crash again.)
I wanted to overtake him, I even flashed my lights, and were indicating left to signal this. I stayed in my lane for the corner, but he took the corner with too much speed and causes me to crash and roll over.
He refused to apologize for the accident, and I've seen him ww multiple times too.
I also recommend watch 31:00-31:20, after his rides in a wrong way on a motorway he hit some XRT, and a few seconds later I hit him being in chase because he trying to go in wrong way again and also ignoring siren.

EDIT:
Just a few minutes ago, he again totally ignored siren and start drifting in front of the COP car in chase. I slow down a little and try overtake him but in last second he changes direction and i hit him a little. After this he start complain why i ram him.

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.upload.ee/files/5519086/ponczek.mpr.html
Replay timestamps:
1:21:20-1:21:50 (drifting in front of COP in chase and ignoring sirens)
1:23:50-1:24:40 (once again ignoring sirens and almost hit another COP)
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

First incident looked to me to be a 'racing incident'. You went for the overtake which meant it would have been quite hard for Ponczek to avoid you as there would have been quite a big blind spot for him and if he braked, he would have locked his tyres into you anyway. He did also apologise after this.

He did indeed wrongside on the Autobahn for a fairly long while.

The user will receive a confirmable in-game warning for ignoring SIRENS and wrongsiding on the Autobahn.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's