[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Tom Clancy’s The Division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tom-clancy.jpg]

Hey guys. I'm sure you have heard something about it. PC beta starting from tomorrow. Could be Ubisoft another fail, or could be something really nice. Smile

Free beta keys from Nvidia. Got mine 10 minutes ago. 26GB download available via Uplay.

The Closed Beta starts January 28, 2016 and ends January 31, 2016.

https://contests.nvidia.com/en-us/the-di...y-giveaway
It's going to flop, it will be another game with great promises and original stuff but I can't see it being anything amazing, I will be surprised if it is. Watch_Dogs, Assassins Creed Unity/Syndicate were other Ubisoft titles that had high hopes, but never caught the spotlight.

I look forward to this, but I'm not hyped for this one ;(
Certainly looks good Priit, time will tell Biggrin
My code doesn't work....

GG Nvidia
(2016-01-28 20:33)Shikari Wrote: [ -> ]My code doesn't work....

GG Nvidia

just enter it manually instead of copy and paste
I did, used another email address and got a working one, dunno what went wrong with the first one
I've activated my beta account, however haven't received an email with the activation key yet Sad
I got sent two, can they be given away?
Just had a little play just now, quite fun, cover system feels a little awkward at times, they also say you can clear areas without being detected but gave no information on how to be stealthy. Seems good though.
been playing for a while now (after I spent the whole day trying to make it work and not crash with "does not work anymore.") and I really like it so far - been playing up to level 6 nearly 7 now Smile
My gun wouldn't fire, quick restart of the game fixed it, odd. At times its difficult to move around, climbing things and ducking for cover. Liking it so far though.
And the beta is back. Free for all this time. Downloading now.
Pretty fun game, just don't like you can't stealth kill
"There are no promotions available for your country at this time. Please check again soon!" Sad
Works through Steam also, if you have one.
Reference URL's