[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report: -HÄKKYRÄ- (Archived by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: jackharris13

Their LFS username(s): -HÄKKYRÄ-
Their in-game nickname(s): ¡ßÏegoß¡[COP]

Main reason(s): Ramming me during chase when chase had only just initiated

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?buka8528w9w3zh5

Replay timestamps:
3:35.00 - Hits my door
3:54.00 - Pits me, but then continues to accellerate into me and pushes me about 35 feet, almost into parked cars.
4:09.00 - Pits me into the layout (Roundabout)
4:14.00 - Hits my door and rams me into layout.
4:30.00 - Keeps reversing into me, trying to box me, I started reversing so that I could go around him. I wasn't trying to ww on the autobahn. I was just trying to get around him without ramming him or pushing him out of the way. In the end I gave up and let him bust me.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Roughly about 19:00 (Uk time) on 28/01/16

I started getting chased by the officer stated above, this was for drifting around the pit-boxes near the RB, once chase had initiated the officer then began to push me sideways and then pitted my door we took the exit of the RB and he got infront of me and began reversing into me.

The hits weren't too bad, but he was pushing me and ramming me into the layout at times.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Quote:3:35.00 - Hits my door

[Image: znZ32oe.png]

This must have just been a misjudged PIT because it looks like he had the right intentions when initiating the maneuver as can be seen above.

Quote:3:54.00 - Pits me, but then continues to accellerate into me and pushes me about 35 feet, almost into parked cars.

Yeah not quite sure what that pushing was about.

Quote:4:09.00 - Pits me into the layout (Roundabout)
4:14.00 - Hits my door and rams me into layout.

PIT maneuvering you resulting in you hitting barriers is fine. What isn't fine is when you have contact with the objects and he proceeds to make contact with you.

Quote:4:30.00 - Keeps reversing into me, trying to box me, I started reversing so that I could go around him. I wasn't trying to ww on the autobahn. I was just trying to get around him without ramming him or pushing him out of the way. In the end I gave up and let him bust me.

Some minor tapping there, still don't think it's justifiable for an entire forum report.

Based on the timestamps you have highlighted, I don't believe there is enough errors to warrant any admin action. Indeed, there were a few misjudged PITs but overall I don't think it's that severe. That said, if you do encounter further problems from this player you may open another forum report.

Thanks for the report.
~ TC

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's