[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Haribow01 location change (code 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Haribow01
● Time & Date of Incident: 30/01/2015
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Banned for possible account fraud (Code 1)

I'm now in The Netherlands and I would like to play from here.

Thank you!
Somebody can help me?
Where was you located before the Netherlands?
from Hungary
Have you recently purchased this account?
Yes, from my friend.
Did he also have a LFS license? If so, what was his username?
beka01
Has "Harii" got another account he uses then?
He finished play with LFS, he sold me this account (Pete know this)

Ok, no problem, if I come back will play here. Sad
Ok, I will get this verified and will unlock the account. Thanks for answering so promptly.

Just to let you know though, this account has extensive history associated with it, all of which as a new owner, you will be liable for.
I know it, Pete already said this.

I'm not banned now, just I can not play from here.

But no problem, if I go home to Hungary will play on [TC]...
I'm sorry but I don't ever recall knowing about this unless you have a PM or some conversation history that proves otherwise.
I've heard that I can play well during my trip, but it's still good, I will play from home.
Hello,
I have a little time before I go to work today.

Pete, you said to me in November:
[Image: _003.jpg]

I don't understand what is the problem this location change story, i think it's simple thing.
My brother work in Netherlands form last thursday for two week, and come back. Some weeks later go back again until summer. He moving within this country, they build something in Eindhoven Airport runway.

This story is too complicated for us, we dont want this problem, he will not play from there on TC.
We are sorry that! Sad
Ok thanks for that Botos, cleared things up a bit! Smile

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Reference URL's