[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - reporting an admin [TC] Dan (Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i was being chased by a cop and dan joined the chase he purposely drifts infront of me so i crashed into him causing me to spinout and get caught after that he proceeded to ban him when i called him out on what he did ... get better admins he banned a kid for doing the same thing he did because cops arent supposed to ram they can only pit maneuver sooooooo??
Before the management take a look at this report, they're going to want it in the correct format and they're going to want a replay for evidence.

The format can be found here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...pid=1#pid1
1.) The "purposely drifts in front of me" maneuver is referred to, in training, as the 90-degree block which is what I performed in front of you. It is a legitimate maneuver resulting in you hitting the side of my vehicle—successful, no?

2.) I didn't ban you for calling me out on what I did. I kicked you for the rather arrogant and abusive tone you were using in main chat. Let me remind you of your comments:
Code:
2016-01-29 23:19:24 UTC    One (Sydney)    jerryedits    Ricer-FART CANNON MAFIA : thats such bs
2016-01-29 23:19:40 UTC    One (Sydney)    jerryedits    Ricer-FART CANNON MAFIA : thats retarted

3.) "he banned a kid for doing the same thing he did" Firstly, another player I dealt with for their copping abilities may not necessarily have been a "kid" so please don't refer to them as that unless you know for sure. Additionally, I did not ban him for such actions, I merely warned him. This incident does not involve you, you were merely using him as a comparison because you saw me speak to him; you probably have never seen either of us cop before.
Hi Jerryedits,

The full report at the moment Wrote:well i was being chased by a cop and dan joined the chase he purposely drifts infront of me so i crashed into him causing me to spinout and get caught after that he proceeded to ban him when i called him out on what he did ... get better admins he banned a kid for doing the same thing he did because cops arent supposed to ram they can only pit maneuver sooooooo??

Your post doesn't make much sense and the lack of evidence doesn't help.
At a first glance, this seems more like a small rant rather than an actual report. However, Dan has revealed the real reason you were kicked. It was this:

Quote:2016-01-29 23:19:48 UTC One (Sydney) *HOST* Ricer-FART CANNON MAFIA was kicked by [TC]›Dan‹[COP]
2016-01-29 23:19:48 UTC One (Sydney) *HOST* Ricer-FART CANNON MAFIA - http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules
2016-01-29 23:19:45 UTC One (Sydney) danielp1997 [TC]›Dan‹[COP] : ok, please leave
2016-01-29 23:19:40 UTC One (Sydney) jerryedits Ricer-FART CANNON MAFIA : thats retarted
2016-01-29 23:19:37 UTC One (Sydney) jerryedits Ricer-FART CANNON MAFIA : u drifted in front of me for me to hit you
2016-01-29 23:19:35 UTC One (Sydney) danielp1997 [TC]›Dan‹[COP] : no i didn't
2016-01-29 23:19:29 UTC One (Sydney) jerryedits Ricer-FART CANNON MAFIA : u basically rammed me
2016-01-29 23:19:24 UTC One (Sydney) jerryedits Ricer-FART CANNON MAFIA : thats such bs
Note: Irrelevant lines removed.

This is a perfectly legitimate kick. Your language primarily violated rule 1.7 which can be seen in the Server Rules: Click Here.

Also, you will need to use the provided format which Howlin already linked to above: Click Here. You can edit your original post.

In regards to the drifting-in-front-of-you part of the report, Dan is free to provide the replay if he has one available - though feel free to supply it yourself if you have it. You can then show us the timestamp of where you believe this occurred. Also, please take note of Dan's explanation on this matter.

Thanks.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's