[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: CityLiga 22 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The video is really well put together. If you can do the same for the next 9, they're going to be really great. I was happy to help with commentary Smile
That background music from 4:20 - 5:00 is just perfect, nice video/commentary
I am the master of bad stints, not even a single 51 YAY! I can't even drive the middle section.
Annnnnnndddddd... I have a grid penalty!
I acquired a grid penalty also, which wasn't great. However I did climb perhaps ~12 places to finish 5th =)

TC-R Simon had a cracking race also =)
Another nice result for me and also a great result for Simon. Actually, good results all round from [TC-R]. Good job guys Smile
Some how got 9th in Grid 1, no idea how I managed that but certainly went better than I thought it would W00t
Yeah, really good showing from [TC-R]. Just hope I can stay in Grid 1 now. Tongue
Livestream replay:

Shikari, your pace was brilliant. Considering how much you didn't like the combo during practice you nailed it. Top stuff and keep it going for the LX4!

In contrast, I see that quali didn't go well in grid 2 for RDSR Tongue
Thanks Pete, going to try squeeze more practice in this round so I can hopefully keep up the results W00t
Provisional results after round 4:

[Image: cl22-r04.png]
Regret not making sure RDSR was registered on the insim Sad I thought that it was all linked through signup names Sad
Nope, there's a separate thread for team nominations. I'm sure I mentioned this to you before the season.
Live stream will be here: http://cityliga.de/stream
:'( I don't even
Qualified 4th, finished 4th. Not a bad result from myself, I do believe a poor stratergy set me back from 3rd.

Shame Elmo lost connection, holding up 3rd/4th for a while.
Genuinely wish I hadn't bothered today, two weeks of work, stress and annoyance and I have gained nothing from it and people will just go bad to thinking I have no speed. I was counting on doing well this round as I can't do the F08 and maybe not even the XRT
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's