[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - hsvdin0 (Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My username: thomasdk95

Their username: hsvdin0
Their name: [GLOW] F.Riets

Reason: Using a glow tag and not removing it after being told kindly to do so and having a horrible attitude about it afterwards.

Evidence:

Replay(It's a short replay, but it shows it all from start to finish): https://mega.nz/#!GVBHiBAL!EkYv5Os9nJ8AN...5tu0j2-jrI

Chatlogs:
Chatlogs Wrote:30/01/2016 12:48:38 PM : [GLOW] Thomas : [GLOW] F.Riets - Take that tag off please
30/01/2016 12:49:07 PM : [GLOW] Thomas : [GLOW] F.Riets - Take that tag off please
30/01/2016 12:49:36 PM : [GLOW] Thomas : [GLOW] F.Riets - Please remove the glow tag from your name
30/01/2016 12:49:52 PM : [GLOW] F.Riets : god cry me a river thomas

It is not the first time this user has behaved like this. It's a clear breach of rule 1.1

Thanks for reading.
Good morning,

sorry I must've missed the first two attempts if you contacting me, only got to see the third.
As you can see I was driving and when I noticed your message, I rolled out and changed my name just roughly 20 seconds after I saw your message.'
Please do not lie in future to have more success with your reports. Thanks!
Thomas Wrote:Using a glow tag and not removing it

Btw, I was cruising with fietsi and that's why I changed my name to rietsi for few mins, was roughly driving around with it 5-10 minutes.

[Image: 56aca8a3307fd-Unbenannt.png]

Have a nice weekend!
At which point in this report did I lie?

You only changed your name after you had ignored my first three times at having you change it. You were the one to take it a notch up the ladder and throw an insult in the mix.

Had you simply changed the name this report wouldn't have been neccessary, but seeing as this is not the first time you have behaved like this after being confronted a report was needed.

I even asked Fiets why you wore a GLOW tag and he had no idea why.
Did you even read my reply?

(2016-01-30 12:26)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]At which point in this report did I lie?

Lie #1
(2016-01-30 12:26)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]Using a glow tag and not removing
Quote:12:49:58 - [GLOW] F.Riets renamed to...

Lie #2
Thomas Wrote:after you had ignored my first three times
Dino Wrote:sorry I must've missed the first two attempts
How can I ignore your first(? - there were 3 in total, how can you talk about FIRST THREE) three attempts if I changed my name after the third? (which was the first I noticed)

Thomas Wrote:Had you simply changed the name this report wouldn't have been neccessary
InSim Wrote:12:49:58 - [GLOW] F.Riets renamed to..

In case you want to reply another time, I'd appreciate if you read what I wrote. Thanks and once again,
have a nice weekend!
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

This report could have been avoided by a simply apology Dino rather than making a sarcastic comment, in future please refrain from doing so.

However, Thomas you could understand that Dino may or may not have seen your prior messages. The chat is sometimes absolutely rammed and would be understandably hard to notice if you are also driving.

Therefore I will be taking no action against this report.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's